Parker's mission is to increase the number of financially independent people. We believe we can achieve this goal by building tools that enable independent business owners to scale their businesses profitably. Our first product combines a virtual credit card system with dynamic spending limits and software tooling to help merchants grow and optimize their profitability.
We are growing very fast – in the last year, we’ve processed hundreds of millions of dollars in spend on our platform. We are looking to expand our headcount quickly to support the demand. Our investors include Valar (founded by Peter Thiel), Y Combinator, and notable angels like Solomon Hykes (founder of Docker), Paul Buchheit (creator of Gmail), Paul Graham (founder of Y Combinator), Robert Leshner (founder of compound.finance), and many more.
We’re looking to hire a Financial Planning & Analysis Lead. The ideal candidate will have strong experience analyzing startup financials, making recommendations to exec teams, and hopefully having a good time while doing it!
This is a high impact and high visibility role. You would report directly to the CFO, and have high exposure to Parker’s co-founders, C-Suite, equity investors, and lenders. Your recommendations would drive Parker’s strategy for finance, marketing, credit risk, and more.
- Create and maintain the operating model for our Cards and Non-Cards business
- Lead the Annual Operating Plan Process of the Company
- Analyze marketing spend and efficiency across channels and make recommendations, in collaboration with Parker’s Growth Team
- Work closely with the Controller on cash management and the warehouse financing reporting
- Support & Lead building first-in-class accounting and finance processes/procedures
- If relevant experience, lead and/or support Parker’s capital markets transactions, including Venture Debt, Asset-Backed Debt, and Forward Flow transactions, as well as equity and bank partner transactions
- Support CFO in raising capital across the Company’s Capital Structure
- 7+ years of experience in Accounting/Finance which include 3+ years of experience Financial Planning & Analysis, ideally at a fast growing startup
- Strong financial modeling and excel/google-sheet skills with the ability to present insights in the form of Charts, Slides, Memos, and Board Reports
- Experience working in a Credit Card, Lending or SaaS company
- Experience with Capital Markets instruments, especially Asset-Backed Warehouse Debt
- High level of accountability and collaboration. Drive to influence others, while building key relationships across the organization
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Experience in FinTech, Investment Banking, Consulting, Hedge Funds, or Private Equity a plus
- Salary Range: $140,000 - $170,000 USD (based on experience)
- Competitive startup equity
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits