Parker's mission is to increase the number of financially independent people. We believe we can achieve this goal by building tools that enable independent business owners to scale their businesses profitably. Our first product combines a virtual credit card system with dynamic spending limits and software tooling to help merchants grow and optimize their profitability.
We are growing very fast – in the last two years, we’ve processed over $500M in spend on our platform. We are looking to expand our headcount quickly to support the demand. Our investors include Solomon Hykes (founder of Docker), Paul Buchheit (founder of Gmail), Paul Graham (founder of Y Combinator), Robert Leshner (founder of compound.finance), and many more. We have raised over $40M from top-tier fintech investors.
- Convert high-intent leads into paying customers by effectively demonstrating Parker's value proposition.
- Engage with potential customers, understanding their needs and aligning our solutions to their pain points.
- Collaborate with the sales and product teams to provide feedback and refine the sales process continually.
- Achieve or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas.
- Maintain detailed records in the CRM, ensuring all sales activities are accurately documented.
- 2+ years in sales at Enterprise SaaS, Marketing Agency, or Fintech.
- Experience and network in DTC/ eCom space
- Strong negotiation and closing skills.
Experience with running outbound sales process and full sales cycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice to haves
- You’re willing to serve as Parker’s culture carrier for all things sales and relay customer finding to product and engineering teams
- You’re good at multitasking, delegating, and automating sales / operations tasks, and collaborating with team members and consultants where necessary to do so
- You’re open-minded and comfortable questioning received wisdom. You’re happy to try novel ideas, measure results, and follow the data
- You’re comfortable with the fast pace and ambiguity of a start-up environment
- Total cash compensation: $50,000 - $150,000 (base + commission).
- Competitive startup equity.
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits.