Parker's mission is to increase the number of financially independent people. We believe we can achieve this goal by building tools that enable independent business owners to scale their businesses profitably. Our first product combines a virtual credit card system with dynamic spending limits and software tooling to help merchants grow and optimize their profitability.
We are growing very fast — in less than twelve months, we grew to tens of millions in card volume. We have a significant waitlist of customers waiting to use our product. We are looking to expand our headcount quickly to support the demand. Our investors include Solomon Hykes (founder of Docker), Paul Buchheit (founder of Gmail), Paul Graham (founder of Y Combinator), Robert Leshner (founder of compound.finance), and many more. We have raised over $40M from top-tier fintech investors.
- Lead Negotiations with Vendors and Fintech Partners: Manage and oversee the deal process, working closely with product and engineering teams to guide development and assess risks for consumer-facing financial products.
- Manage Financings and Investor Relations: Oversee financing strategies, maintain the capitalization table, and serve as the main liaison with investors and the board, ensuring clear communication and alignment with company goals.
- Legal Oversight and Risk Management: Review existing agreements, advise on potential risks, suggest mitigation strategies, and manage relationships with outside counsel.
- Regulatory Compliance and Audits: Undertake a review of current practices to identify improvements, serve as the primary contact for regulatory audits and queries, and provide legal advice on new products and vendors.
- Compliance Policy Management: Develop, implement, monitor, and maintain compliance policies and procedures to ensure alignment with regulatory requirements.
- Manage Equity Raises: Cap table liaising with investors and the board
- 5-8 years of Corporate / M&A, FinTech experience at a Top Law Firm
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial, fast paced environment and provide leadership as we continue to grow
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- The annual salary for this role is $200,000 - $250,000. We also offer start-up equity along with health, dental, and vision benefits.