THE HIRING COMPANY:
Park Restaurant and Bar is a brand new restaurant on the south side of Columbia at Discovery Parkway. Park Restaurant & Bar is the place for folks who love local flavors and ingredients. Our small plate menu will entice you to enjoy old favorites and explore new seasonal items alongside friends and family. Our unique bar setting includes a bourbon display, 30 craft beers on tap, community table with fireplace and TVs to catch the Tigers’ latest win.
THE CRAFT COCKTAIL BARTENDER POSITION:
Our Craft Cocktail Bartenders are specialists behind the bar! You will assist with making and developing craft cocktail syrups from scratch and will have some creative freedom to throw together specialty drinks!
CRAFT COCKTAIL BARTENDER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist with developing new craft cocktails to add to our seasonal menu
- Prepare, mix and put together craft cocktail syrups from scratch
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant patrons
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Proven experience as a bartender at an upscale, casual dining atmosphere
- Previous experience creating new craft cocktail menus
- Experience making craft cocktail syrups from scratch
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 9 hours)
- Able to safely lift and easily maneuver trays of food and containers weighing up to 50 pounds
- Stamina to work 50 to 60 hours per week
- Able to have fun and make every guest want to return.