As stewards of the Polkadot and Substrate ecosystem, Parity is laying the foundation for a better web which respects the freedom and data of individuals and empowers developers to create better services through decentralised technology. The internet is too important to billions of people for it to be at the mercy of a few powerful companies.
Like Polkadot, Parity was built on a foundation of being decentralised and open, which trickles down to how we work. We’re a distributed organisation and have been from the beginning. Being distributed isn’t just a way of doing business—it’s a mentality that is at the core of our culture. We have a flat structure that pushes power to the edges and empowers our people to take ownership of their role, authority coupled with responsibilities.
As Business Analyst you will:
- Work with Marketing Operations to develop an understanding of the marketing value chain to design Marketing-wide dashboards and reporting processes
- Work with Data Engineer and Marketing teams to set success metrics and reporting processes for specific campaigns and projects
- Develop hypotheses and experiments with Marketing teams to solve marketing questions and drive progress
- Produce and present regular analyses based on reports, data sources and dashboards, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions
- Support Marcomms and teams in reviewing and assessing KPIs and OKRs
- Work with the Finance department and Web3 Foundation to review spending and, together with the rest of the Marketing department, ensure sound budgeting and forecasting
- Support the Marketing department’s reporting, alignment and governance processes
- Strengthen the Marketing department’s documentation and knowledge management
- Promote a data-driven culture in the Marketing department for evidence-based decision-making and strategy setting
- Minimum 5 years of experience in business operations and/or analytics
- A degree in business, economics, IT or related field
- Proficient with BI/reporting tools, spreadsheets, Google Suite
- Basic understanding of financial planning and analysis
- Ability to proactively develop effective working relationships with team members and stakeholders
- Analytical and solutions-oriented mind, critical and logical thinking, ability to reach conclusions based on the available facts and arguments
- Ability to learn quickly and open to iterative and adaptive processes in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving environment.
- Hands-on mentality and great attention to detail
- Knowledge of Google Apps (Gmail, docs, spreadsheets).
- Fluency in English
Further Relevant Experience:
- Experience with marketing workflows, funnel management, and CRMs (e.g. Hubspot)
- Knowledge of SQL, Python
- Experience implementing and working with OKRs
- Interest or experience in blockchain technology
To see how we use your data, please see our Applicant Notice: https://www.parity.io/applicant-notice/