Parity Technologies builds core infrastructure to power a better internet—one that respects the freedom and agency of individuals—and to empower developers to create better products and services through decentralized web technologies. We are a team of the world’s premiere blockchain developers building industry-leading technologies that enable developers, startups, and enterprises to create this next wave of better products and services.
We are looking for a People Operations / HR professional with 2-4 years of experience who is both service-oriented and a real team player. You will have the ability to to work independently, proactively and take ownership using high judgment when needed. To succeed in this role, you will need to show great attention to detail, and have a deep understanding of UK Labor Law, Social Security Law and its implications for everyday work in HR. You will be our UK specialist in a team of People Operations Managers who work across Germany, the UK, and Portugal. Fluency in English as well as great communications skills are required for this role, as well as proficiency working with tools such as google suite and Asana. You will be supported by our People Operations Admins in administrative areas.
Years of experience / Seniority: 2-4 years
- Manage core People Operations areas such as onboarding, document and contract creation, employee data management, absence tracking, and reporting for our UK entity. You will be reviewing and refining our existing processes as well as introducing new processes and policies as needed, and will be overseeing the execution of tasks in these areas.
- Stay informed about new laws and trends in the area of HR in the UK to assure that Parity’s processes and policies remain up-to-date
- Ongoing coordination with external consultants, government offices and service providers on topics like employment law, social security, immigration, and payroll
- Help guide, support and mentor junior members of the People Operations team, who will support you with day-to-day tasks.
- Act as a contact person for UK-based team members. Understand employee sentiment at our UK entity, escalating issues and enabling the teams for success
- Support the People Operations Managers for our other entities (Germany & Portugal) as needed, for example in case of absence or exceptional workload
- Initiate and deliver on exciting new People Operations projects
- Recommend process improvements and identify areas where we can automate tasks.