The Ecosystem Success team focuses on supporting external development teams who are building solutions for the Substrate and Polkadot ecosystem. As the Polkadot ecosystem is currently undergoing its first production-grade launches of parachains we want to help the teams more in enabling new and not yet seen use-cases utilizing all the unique features in a multi-chain world. If we see the Polkadot ecosystem as an ecosystem of sub-ecosystems, we want to ensure going forward that all the products and services in the wider ecosystem get the right adoption when building as well as enable strong collaboration between the sub-ecosystems where needed. The overall objective is to improve collaboration and accelerate the adoption of the Polkadot parachains. The ideal candidate will have crypto/blockchain experience and will have spent significant time working in/with start-ups. They will be able to meaningfully contribute to the product, go-to-market, and strategic business decisions for start-up technology companies. They will also possess the interpersonal and analytical skills to manage high-value relationships with critical external partners effectively.
We are looking for a talented individual with the right mix of entrepreneurial instinct, technical understanding, and strategic thinking.
- Develop a vision and set the strategic direction of the Polkadot Ecosystem support which aligns with Parachains' needs, their business growth, and the overall technology strategy.
- Own and drive the lifecycle of the whole initiative from design, launch and development of cross-functional partnerships.
- Manage product requirements including feasibility, time, cost, and impact.
- Maintain multiple team-specific roadmaps in-line with the strategic vision
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, operations, and marketing teams
- Pursue a deep understanding of end-user and parachain teams' needs through research and data analysis
- Build, mentor and manage a Polkadot focused support team including product managers and community managers, and nurture a parachain-driven product culture
- Drive scalable processes and innovation around the product development cycle
- Develop metrics and KPIs to measure the success of products and identify areas for improvement
- Collaborate across teams to communicate product strategies with internal stakeholders and adjust priorities according to feedback
- 5+ years of experience working in product leadership roles
- Strong experience in the FinTech or Cryptocurrency industry
- Strong experience in the Startup environment
- Drive to create groundbreaking products, and create exponential success as part of a high performing team
- Ability to effectively lead and motivate teams across a variety of functional roles
- Past track record of recruiting and developing a high performing product team
- Passionate about the customers and demonstrated experience in building a relationship with them
- Experience interpreting customer needs and market trends
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Experience leading deeply technical product plans and aligning business strategy and technology delivery
- Proven change agent and a strong strategic thinker
- Proven track record of clear communications with C-suite stakeholders and across cross-functional teams
- A data-driven method for decision making using KPIs and metrics
- To see how we use your data, please see our Applicant Notice: https://www.parity.io/applicant-notice/