Parity Technologies builds core infrastructure to power a better internet—one that respects the freedom and agency of individuals—and to empower developers to create better products and services through decentralized web technologies. We are a team of the world’s premiere blockchain developers building industry-leading technologies that enable developers, startups, and enterprises to create this next wave of better products and services.
We are looking for a team member to support the People Operations team in the area of employee services coordination and administration. This entry-level position is suited for people looking to start their career in HR / People in an international environment and have had some prior exposure to this field of work, either through practical experience (e.g. internships), or their studies in economics, psychology, communications, human resources or a related field. We are also open to any other backgrounds, a passion for people is what's more important.
To succeed in this role, attention to detail and the drive to provide stellar people experience.. Fluency in English is required, while fluency in German is a big plus. You will be mentored by experienced People Operations Managers, who will introduce you to the fundamentals of People Operations across 3+ jurisdictions and how your role will be pivotal for creating a stellar people experience. You will need to get familiar with various productivity tools (Asana, Google Calendar, Google Drive, and our HR Information System - currently BambooHR), and need solid Google Doc / Google Sheets or MS Office skills.
Years of experience / Seniority: 0-1 years (including internships)
- Support and execute core People Operations tasks such as contract and document creation onboarding coordination, employee data management, and absence tracking for our team members in Germany, the UK, and Portugal.
- Manage calendar invitations for the People Operations Team
- Handle incoming mail and outgoing mail, as well as personnel files
- Support the management of our team’s Helpdesk
- Support the execution of exciting new People Operations projects
- Help the People Operations Managers assure accuracy and completeness of data in our HR Information System
- Recommend process improvements and identify areas where we can automate tasks.
This role is a great starting point for a career in HR, as it allows the team member to learn basics of the trade from experienced team colleagues, while practicing their attention to detail and service-oriented approach. This role is part of a very supportive team and is a good basis for further development opportunities in a growing company and industry.