Parity Technologies builds core infrastructure to power a better internet—one that respects the freedom and data of individuals—and to empower developers to create better services through decentralized tech. Parity’s technologies include Substrate, a flexible framework for building blockchains, and Polkadot, a protocol for connecting and securing blockchains.
The Operations Team at Parity is meant to be the supporting backbone of the company. We provide spaces and bridges between teams to enable Parity's autonomous and efficient work environment and culture through support, tools and processes.
As the company rapidly grows we are seeking a competent professional with a passion for organisation, who is ready to handle a wide range of administrative tasks, has experience with company scaling, and the ability to create excellent working environments.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Act as central point of contact as well as direct report to the Operations Manager for all admin operations
- Managing and optimizing by scaling our processes to ensure the continuous smooth running of operations and support exponential growth of Parity
- Scout permanent office locations and communicate with external stakeholders
- Ensure the office plans and renovations are appropriately completed while keeping all stakeholders up-to-date
- Collaborate with Operations team members on suitable workplace procedures and policies to support smooth and cost-efficient operations in London and Cambridge
- Overviewing workplace budgeting (forecasting and expense control)
- Implementing existing tools in new UK office spaces
- Working together with our Finance and Legal team on specific projects and tasks
- Partner with our People Operations Team to reinforce and expand Parity’s company culture to the UK
- Minimum of 5 years of operations, admin, project or programme management experience or worked in a similar role in UK market
- A proactive, responsible way of working, even under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Great written and verbal communication skills with English on native level
- Experience with organization’s P&L management
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving mindset
- Teamwork & service mentality
- Knowledge of Google Apps (Gmail, Docs, Spreadsheets)
- Experience with English bureaucracy when it comes to workplace health and safety
- Experience with project management tools like Trello or Asana
- Interest in or even experience with blockchain or open-source software (OSS)
- Working at Parity means focusing on the stuff that counts: building the most cutting-edge technology for the future web. Our teams enjoy a high degree of trust, freedom and autonomy to achieve that goal
- You will have the opportunity to have direct impact on our company growth with your decision making
- Because we value initiative and learning, we've defined a generous personal budget to attend conferences or skills courses of your own choosing. We think you know what's best for you!
Please note: This position is based in London or Cambridge (we do not offer relocation assistance for this position)