Parity Technologies builds core infrastructure to power a better internet—one that respects the freedom and data of individuals—and to empower developers to create better services through decentralized tech. Parity’s technologies include Substrate, a flexible framework for building blockchains, and Polkadot, a protocol for connecting and securing blockchains.
As the company rapidly grows we are seeking a competent professional with a passion for organisation, who is ready to handle a wide range of administrative tasks, has experience with company scaling, and the ability to create excellent working environments.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Managing and optimising by scaling our processes to ensure the continuous smooth running of operations and support exponential growth of Parity
- Driving health and safety within the company, being project lead for ongoing pandemic management and our company risk assessment
- Overviewing workplace budgeting (forecasting and expense control)
- Coordinating and aligning with team assistants and VPs of Team about our guidelines and policies
- Working together with our Finance and Legal team on specific projects and tasks
- Leading teams of Office Managers and Operations Coordinators
- Minimum of 3 years of operations, admin, project or programme management experience or worked in a similar role across multiple locations
- A proactive, responsible way of working, even under pressure
- Great written and verbal communication skills with English on native level
- Experience of managing budgets and associated reporting
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving mindset
- Knowledge of Google Apps (Gmail, Docs, Spreadsheets)
- Comfortable with making presentations to internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- A holder of a recognised Project Management qualification or currently studying, e.g. Prince2, Agile Practitioner, Scrum etc
- Experience with bureaucracy when it comes to workplace health and safety
- Experience with project management tools like Trello or Asana
- Interest in or even experience with blockchain or open-source software (OSS)
- Experience of working in Facilities Management.
- Experience of procurement programmes and contract negotiation.
- Other languages, like Portuguese, and German, while not necessary are advantageous
- Working at Parity means focusing on the stuff that counts: building the most cutting-edge technology for the future web. Our teams enjoy a high degree of trust, freedom and autonomy to achieve that goal
- You will have the opportunity to have direct impact on our company growth with your decision making
- Because we value initiative and learning, we've defined a generous personal budget to attend conferences or skills courses of your own choosing. We think you know what's best for you!