Every day we interact with technologies controlled by a handful of large companies whose interests and incentives often conflict with our own. If we want the benefits of using their proprietary apps, we’re forced to agree to terms that most of us will never read, granting these companies far-reaching control over our digital lives.
At the same time, progress in open-source and decentralized technologies like blockchain has shown that we can build systems that prioritize individual sovereignty over centralized control. With these new technologies, there’s no need to trust any third parties not to be or become evil.
Parity Technologies is a team of the world’s premiere blockchain developers building industry-leading technologies that enable developers, startups, and enterprises to create this next wave of better products and services. You’ll join at a critical moment when the future of the decentralized web is being shaped, and perform an influential role in making a more equitable society for our future.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Marketing Data Analyst to undertake analytics, data visualisation and reporting for all our marketing activities. If you love charts, are data-minded and obsessed with spreadsheets, we want you on our team!
- Support the Marketing team with analytics, data visualisations and reports
- Work directly with a variety of stakeholders and multiple data sets to derive sophisticated data solutions and dashboards
- Create and maintain a dashboard to visualise the performance of the different marketing activities
- Evaluate the ROI of the different initiatives and provide recommendations for improvements
- Ensure that data is managed in compliance with Web 3.0 values, GDPR and industry regulations
- Talk through data and insights in strategy meetings with colleagues
- Maintaining and owning existing data pipelines/dashboards and ensuring its accuracy
- Lead ad-hoc projects to optimize operational processes
- Serve as a data expert to successfully support operational needs
- Collaborate with Business Development on performance analytics initiatives
- Document and standardise work processes
- 5+ years of experience as Marketing Data Analyst, Data Analyst, Analytics Manager or similar role
- Experience in using web analytics and ad platforms (Twitter, Google Ads…)
- Experience in using data visualisation tools
- Proven experience in providing actionable insights and driving change
- Experience working with a multitude of data sources and formats
- Comfortable working in a privacy-focused and GDPR-compliant environment
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- Strong communication, people and stakeholder management skills
- Data-minded and results-focused with experience in measuring impact
- Experience in a fast-paced and growing tech startup environment
- Team player and self starter who isn’t afraid to take initiative
- Fluent in English
- Familiarity with open source software
- Experience in the blockchain/crypto industry
To see how we use your data please see our Applicant Notice.