Parity Technologies builds mission-critical infrastructure for blockchains and Web 3.0 technologies. This means dealing with P2P networking, consensus algorithms, cryptography, databases, and decentralized applications.
As a Polkadot Integration Engineer, you will support infrastructure providers like custodians, wallets, block explorers, and validators in the Web 3 ecosystem.
We have two open positions for this role, one for European business hours and one for Asian business hours.
- Working on technical integrations to add the Polkadot stack to external infrastructure.
- Working with application developers on cutting edge blockchain development.
- Enabling parachain builders who are getting started with Substrate.
- Maintaining relationships with partners and supporting them long-term.
- Writing documentation to ensure that our documentation answers common questions and stays up to date.
- Collecting and communicating feedback to inform product development.
- Ability to work during regular business hours of either Europe (CET) or Asia (SGT).
- Knowledge of and interest in decentralized technologies.
- Working knowledge of at least one programming language and Linux basics.
- Ability to communicate complex technical information in a clear, precise, and concise manner.
- Ability to communicate and function in a distributed team.
- Opportunity to become an expert in the latest blockchain technologies.
- Working at Parity means focusing on the stuff that counts: building the most cutting-edge technology for the future web. Our teams enjoy a high degree of trust, freedom, and autonomy to achieve that goal.
- Because we value initiative and learning, we've defined a generous personal budget to attend conferences or skills courses of your own choosing. We think you know what's best for you!
- Parity is a diverse company with people from various countries and we will support you with German language courses where needed.
- Not all of us who collaborate work in the same place. Bringing the team together is something we value a lot, so we regularly go on team retreats.
To see how we use your data please see our Applicant Notice.