Note to applicants: our headquarters is located in Berlin, but Parity has teammates distributed across the EU and beyond. Remote working arrangements are common and possible; we're happy to discuss this more during the recruiting process!
Are you a highly strategic thinker with a passion for blockchain technology and decentralization who can build and manage relationships with important stakeholders? Are you a self-starter with extensive interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills that allow you to effectively communicate and accomplish your strategic goals?
In this role, you will use your interpersonal skills to build and manage relationships with exchanges and other market intermediaries in order to encourage them to launch products that benefit Polkadot network participants such as those relating to staking, parachain auctions, governance and other areas. Additionally, you will drive strategic relationships with custody providers and identify their technical needs in supporting custody of DOT, KSM and parachain tokens.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working with exchanges, other market intermediaries and custody providers at a top-tier blockchain/crypto project.
As part of our Ecosystem Relations team you will:
- Manage relationships with exchanges and other market intermediaries and support their efforts to launch products that benefit Polkadot network participants such as those relating to staking, parachain auctions, governance and other areas
- Drive strategic relationships with custody providers and identify their technical needs in supporting custody of DOT, KSM and parachain tokens
- Work with Technical Lead to ensure exchanges, other market intermediaries and custodians have sufficient technical support to offer safe and effective products to their users
- Experience working with exchanges, other market intermediaries and custody providers at a top-tier blockchain/crypto project.
- Knowledge and practical experience in the blockchain/crypto space
- Strong passion for and understanding of decentralized technologies
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and experience managing key relationships with important external stakeholders
- Strong tech affinity and ability to speak confidently and accurately about blockchain technology to C-level executives
- Experience in the due-diligence, negotiation and closing of high-value strategic partnerships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience in driving alignment from key internal stakeholders to support strategic decisions
- Previous work experience in a VC-funded tech start-up and/or a high-growth tech company
- Working at Parity means focusing on the stuff that counts: building the most cutting-edge technology for the future web. Our teams enjoy a high degree of trust, freedom and autonomy to achieve that goal.
- You will gain a keen understanding of blockchain technology and business development and have a skill set transferable to many jobs.
- Because we value initiative and learning, we've defined a generous personal budget to attend conferences or skills courses of your choosing. We think you know what's best for you!
- Parity is a diverse company with people from various countries, and we will support you with German or English language courses where needed.
- Not all of us who collaborate work in the same place. Bringing the team together is something we value a lot, so we regularly go on team retreats (subject to current pandemic restrictions for the health of our contributors and teams).
To see how we use your data please see our Applicant Notice.