About Parcl: We’re on a mission to bring real estate to everyone.
How does Parcl work?
Parcl is a synthetic real estate asset p that is on a mission to deliver real estate to everyone. The Parcl Price Feed tracks the price per square foot of neighborhoods across the U.S. and around the world. This data feeds into a smart contract, allowing users to invest in the underlying price movement of each real estate market. This lets investors gain exposure to the most sought-after neighborhoods with no minimum investment, immediate liquidity, and low transaction fees.
With Parcl you can build your dream real estate portfolio and trade your favorite neighborhoods just like you would Bitcoin, Ethereum or other crypto assets.
What You’ll Do:
- Understand the various customer journeys and plan content types of topics around an integrated buyer's journey and various personas.
- Develop, own and manage the Parcl editorial calendar, ensuring content deadlines are hit and content is distributed effectively and tracked appropriately.
- Natural storyteller comfortable with engaging new audiences and cultures. Can tailor messaging to an audience, from non-technical buyers to C-suite/decision-maker.
- Have experience producing content at all stages for a fast-growing technology company. From ideation and research to writing, editing, and publishing.
- Build out the Parcl resource center on Parcl.co Work with creative and web to build out a highly-engaging and high-ranking resource section of our website.
- Own the Parcl blog, and Help Center and ensure a consistent posting schedule, seo-optimized posts, and referral traffic to the main site.
- Write content for emails to users and weekly newsletter. Use A/B testing to test copy experiments to increase Open Rate and CTR.
- Brainstorm and ideate creative content ideas that will delight and engage our audience. Think outside of the box when it comes to content using video and other formats to deliver a message.
- Wrangle thought leaders and company experts to ensure content is credible, engaging and useful.
- Work closely with the Engineering and Product team to plan, leverage and promote technical content designed for our core technical audience.
- Support the content needs of product and marketing, collaborating on requirements for gated landing pages, product marketing and various other team needs.
- Collaborate with the Product team to deliver high-converting product copy.
- Use basic SEO principles to define keywords, topics, content and web pages needed to grow our organic traffic.
- Conduct SEO research and analysis to plan and strategize around targeted keywords. Share these findings with the Social Media team to align on target keywords.
- Own the webinar content and program and ensure a webinar cadence focused on educating the market, enabling sales and generating new leads.
Skills & Attributes You’ll Need:
- Have 4+ years experience in content marketing or a relevant marketing role such as social media, SEO or campaign management.
- Have experience writing, editing and managing content. We expect a high-level of quality in the editing of content and the management of the editorial calendar.
- Are a creative visionary when it comes to marketing programs. You have a lot of ideas and the enthusiasm and dedication to execute them.
- Have experience using a modern CMS, we use Webflow
- Strong understanding of investing terminology, both TradFi and DeFi
- Passionate about the Real Estate market. Able to communicate confidently about topics related to the housing market such as current trends and market forecasts.
Parcl’s Culture & Purpose:
We are working on a massive opportunity. To achieve our mission, we must establish a culture of constant growth that maximizes the potential of each team member, generating the collective momentum necessary to rise to this timely occasion. Some things to know about us:
Be Gritty: Grit is our intense focus, driving persistence in our craft. We’re always striving for excellence. We’re pleased, but never satisfied. Developing ourselves is core to who we are. End to end, we own accountability, to our community, to each other and to ourselves. We don’t let setbacks define us, instead we welcome challenges in order to grow and unleash our potential.
Unleash Courage: We embrace the unknown by trusting that everything we have done has prepared us for what we have ahead. We put our focus and energy into our ability to listen, trust and be courageous in the moment. Our strength comes from our vulnerability and assuming positive intent. We never shy away from uncomfortability. Sometimes we’ll need to rumble, but we know our greatest asset is our ability to tackle each problem with the confidence that we were designed to solve it together.
We’re Voyagers: Curiosity is in our DNA. We’re energized by outlandish ideas. While we don’t always know what’s ahead of us, we are agile and open to the unknown. We’re not just expanding an industry, we are erasing the physical limits set on it. We set trends and redefine rules. We use data and decentralization to unify and unveil. We care about shaping the world and beyond. . .
Embrace Gratitude: We lead with empathy. We don’t take the simple things for granted. We’re a group of people with a compelling and unique opportunity. Our energy and time are our greatest currency, let's enjoy the ride. Be here, right now. LFG.
Read more about our Team & Parcl here, also follow us on Twitter to join the conversation!
At Parcl, we believe in driving equity in real-estate and beyond. As an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, we take diversity and inclusion very seriously and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. This means that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. We will also ensure that qualified applicants with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If you have a specific need that requires accommodation, please send an email to email@example.com. At Parcl, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our team can be anyone’s team and the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.