Parcl is a synthetic real estate protocol that enables users to invest in the price movements of the residential real estate market in many cities and neighborhoods around the world. Parcl brings investing, hedging, and liquidity to the world’s largest asset class, for the first time.
The Parcl Price Feed powers the Parcl Protocol; it continuously tracks underlying price movements in any given Parcl - allowing users to benefit from broad (or highly granular) exposure to desirable Real Estate.
Parcl requires no minimum investment, is highly liquid, and carries low transaction fees so investors can now trade their favorite cities & neighborhoods just like they trade Bitcoin, Ethereum, or other crypto assets.
For more information visit https://parcl.co
Parcl’s Culture & Purpose
We are working on a massive opportunity. To achieve our mission, we must establish a culture of constant growth that maximizes the potential of each team member, generating the collective momentum necessary to rise to this timely occasion. Some things to know about us:
- Be Gritty: Grit is our intense focus, driving persistence in our craft– we don’t let setbacks define us.
- Unleash Courage: Sometimes we’ll need to rumble, but we know our greatest asset is our ability to tackle each problem with the confidence that we were designed to solve it together.
- We’re Voyagers: Curiosity is in our DNA; we’re energized by outlandish ideas. While we don’t always know what’s ahead of us, we are agile and open to the unknown.
- Embrace Gratitude: We lead with empathy. Our energy and time are our greatest currency, let's enjoy the ride.
- Contribute to our component library and design system.
- Write clean components and flows using React, Tailwind and TypeScript.
- Write minimal yet complete integration tests using Cypress.
- Write engineering design documents for new features.
- Perform internal code reviews.
- 5+ years of experience writing React in production.
- 5+ years of experience writing CSS in production.
- 2+ years of experience writing TypeScript in production.
- Precise and clear written/verbal communication.
- Deep understanding of advanced CSS topics (stacking context, animations, font loading, etc).
- Deep understanding of technical SEO fundamentals.
- Deep understanding of design systems.
- Experience writing component libraries.
- Experience with performance optimizations like Tree Shaking and Code Splitting.
- Experience setting up and maintaining your own code quality pipelines (eslint, husky, git hooks).
- Able to work autonomously.
- Figma Tokens
- Style Dictionary
Nice to haves
- Experience writing timeseries based components like line charts.
- Experience writing GeoJSON based components like maps.
- Understanding of at least 1 blockchain and its programming model.
- TypeScript mastery.
- Avid use of Semantic Versioning.
- Passion for DeFi.
Salary Range: $130-$200K