Everyone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and that’s what makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating each person’s individuality, because there’s power in bringing people with different points of view and life experiences together. So, bring yourself and your best ideas. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Because when we feel safe and comfortable being ourselves, there’s no limit to what we can achieve.
IN A NUTSHELL...
Parallel is one of the largest privately held, vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating dispensaries in five markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA), Pennsylvania (Goodblend), Nevada (The Apothecary Shoppe) and Texas (Surterra Wellness). If you enjoy companies that are growing, moving fast, facing unique challenges and constantly challenging ourselves to achieve more, then Parallel is for you. We work hard, we lean on each other, and we are passionate about a pretty ambitious vision… pioneering a new paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere. For more information, visit www.liveparallel.com.
Parallel is looking for a detail-oriented Inventory/Shipping and Receiving Tech II for our manufacturing team to be responsible for the daily warehousing activities by performing all task related to shipping/receiving, returns, inventory, and material handling in the warehouse of all the cannabis and non-cannabis products and assuring quality of goods. The Shipping and Receiving Tech II is responsible for keeping records of all products shipped and received into and throughout the facility, ensuring all order accuracy. This position also verifies incoming shipments in both WMS and Seed to Sale inventory management systems. This position will organize and maintain inventory and storage areas using 5S principles and practices.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Shipping & Receiving
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area.
- Create and prepare shipping documents. (Flourish, Savant, Excel)
- Ensure shipments and inventory transactions accuracy.
- Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project warehouse status.
- Identify areas of improvement, bringing innovative ideas and recommendations to improve existing processes.
- Offload trucks receiving material in identifies inventory management systems
- Properly label materials for inventory purposes and place in proper location.
- Verify accuracy of receiving documentation
- Understand and follow production priorities daily.
- Perform other
- Assist receiving and offload trucks and move items to staging area for receiving.
- Move items throughout the warehouse for proper storage
- Assist in processing returns daily (follow and enforce return goods policy).
- Verify returns paperwork and inventory is accurate.
- Assist in returning inventory to the proper location.
- Assist with dead inventory disposal.
- Utilize FEFO inventory management.
- Reports any inventory variances and discrepancies to management
- Ability to count accurately and assist with physical inventory counts.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS YOU'LL BRING
- Age 21 or over (Required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID (Required)
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in inventory management and product production
- Having high attention to details.
- Preferred experience working within an MRP System, warehouse software packages, as well as MS Office, including MS Excel skills.
- Being able to work with a team.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Being able to perform repetitive tasks.
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Being flexible to work on weekends and at nights.
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports
- Keep paperwork organized and updated.
- Operate pallet jack and forklift.
- Warehouse associates perform general housekeeping duties.
- Other duties as assigned
YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IF YOU…
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn’t fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always changing
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
- Think creatively; sometimes, the “traditional” solution isn’t the best one
WHAT YOU GET
- Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k with company match, access to company-sponsored well-being programs
- Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements
- Financial opportunity; an incentive program that provides opportunity to earn cash AND equity in a fast-growing company and industry
- Employee discount
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community volunteerism opportunities through Benevity
- Lift, carry, push and pull up to 50lbs.
- Travel as necessary (between locations)
- Residence within the current geography or willingness to relocate to the current geography is required
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision– why we exist – is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission– how we will do this – is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values – Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.