Parallel is one of the largest privately held, vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis companies in the world with a mission to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life through cannabinoids. Parallel owns and operates retail dispensaries in four medical and adult-use markets: Surterra wellness in Florida and Texas; New England treatment access (NETA) in Massachusetts, and The Apothecary Shoppe in Nevada. The company has a diverse portfolio of high quality, proprietary and licensed consumer brands and products including Surterra wellness, coral reefer, and float. Parallel operates approximately 50 retail stores nationwide, with a series of cultivation and manufacturing sites across the four states. The company conducts advanced cannabis science through molecular infusions (mi), a cannabis-based biopharmaceutical company, and conducts R&D for new product development in its facilities in Texas, Massachusetts, Florida, and Budapest, Hungary. Parallel follows rigorous operations and business practices to ensure the quality, safety, consistency, and efficacy of its products and is building its business by following strong values and putting the well-being of its customers and employees first. For more information: www.liveparallel.com.
The Community Relations Manager ensures the exceptional roll-out of programs and initiatives to build relationships and raise the external profile of Goodblend PA. This person reports to the Senior Management Team in the Pennsylvania region. Our Community Relations Manager develops a strategy and programs designed to represent the organization favorably and make positive contributions to the communities we serve. The Community Relations Manager reports to the PA Sr. Marketing Manager. Manages a wide range of support activities in the identification, building and maintaining of relationships with outside groups and organizations to grow Goodblend PA through great relationships with multiple stakeholder communities
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conceptualize, create, plan and deploy programs and marketing materials that engage and support physician, patient, advocacy, employee and neighboring community groups.
- Tirelessly campaign to ensure physician and patient knowledge about Goodblend PA, our programs, clinical research, medical cannabis products and services.
- Secure state and local support for Goodblend PA business presence and growth.
- Develop and expand relationships with community leaders and media representatives.
- Direct or administer charitable contributions, grants, volunteer, advocacy and equity programs.
- Ensure that project/department goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Organize and host educational sessions with communities of most need, including physician groups, disadvantaged or minority groups, senior centers, assisted living homes, veteran organizations, condition or symptom-related groups, etc.
- Act as the face of Goodblend PA for the public and community at events.
- Maintain deep market knowledge and maintain in-depth tracking of competitors to identify and develop Goodblend PA’s unique attributes, programs and differentiators
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the cannabis industry.
- Follow Policies & Procedures for Goodblend PA daily operations and in full compliance with state medical marijuana regulations.
- Additional duties and tasks, as assigned.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Age 21 or over (Required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID (Required)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working effectively with community groups and business associations
- Strong leadership and interpersonal qualities
- Ability to positively represent Goodblend PA in different communities
- Extensive knowledge of department processes
- Ability to work collaboratively, work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Must be highly organized and have extreme attention to detail.
- This job description is not all-inclusive. Employees will perform other related duties as needed to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- Ability to have clear, verbal communications, sit for prolonged periods of time, and perform computer operations.
- Ability to handle moderate stress in performing multiple tasks.
- Ability to lift 20 lbs.
- Repetitive use of hands, wrists and forearms per certain job tasks.
- Travel: Ability to travel to host and attend community events and to meet with multiple individual stakeholders as a speaking advocate and representative.
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision – why we exist – is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission – how we will do this – is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values – Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.