Everyone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and that’s what makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating each person’s individuality, because there’s power in bringing people with different points of view and life experiences together. So, bring yourself and your best ideas. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Because when we feel safe and comfortable being ourselves, there’s no limit to what we can achieve.
IN A NUTSHELL…
Parallel is one of the largest privately held, vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating dispensaries in five markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA), Pennsylvania (Goodblend), Nevada (The Apothecary Shoppe) and Texas (Surterra Wellness). If you enjoy companies that are growing, moving fast, facing unique challenges and constantly challenging ourselves to achieve more, then Parallel is for you. We work hard, we lean on each other, and we are passionate about a pretty ambitious vision… pioneering a new paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere. For more information, visit www.liveparallel.com.
The Edibles/Infused Technician I ensures all Edible and Infused products are properly processed and packaged. Work with Management to learn and apply NETAs quality standards and compliance guidelines. The Edibles/Infused Technician I reports directly to the Supervisor(s) and Manager of Kitchen.
If you enjoy companies that are growing, moving fast, facing unique challenges, and constantly challenging ourselves to achieve more, then Parallel is for you. We work hard, we lean on each other, and we are passionate about a pretty ambitious vision … pioneering a new paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Follow NETA Policies & Procedures for the daily operations and fully comply with state medical marijuana regulations
- Adhere to MIP product quality control guidelines to assist in production accuracy of each product
- Preps product prior to packaging, ensuring quality and food safety practices
- Ensures accurate counts of all MIP products during all phases of project
- Accurately count, weigh, label, and package all MIPs and edible products
- Utilize any dispensing and packaging machinery; including, but not limited to, vacuum sealers, lotion pumps, piston dispensers, and bottle top dispensers,
- Cleans and maintains equipment (as necessary), ensuring functional equipment and work area at all times
- Maintains time and attendance and all other conduct related requirements at all times
- All other duties as assigned, including cleaning and dish functions
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS YOU’LL BRING
- Age 21 or over (Required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID (Required)
- Experience in packaging, labeling, or detailed assembly line work (Strongly Preferred)
- Ability to focus and be task oriented
- Ability to work as a team member, be organized and have extreme attention to detail
- Serve Safe certification required within first year
YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IF YOU…
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn’t fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always changing
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
- Think creatively; sometimes, the “traditional” solution isn’t the best one
WHAT YOU GET
- Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k with company match, access to company-sponsored well-being programs
- Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements
- Financial opportunity; an incentive program that provides opportunity to earn cash AND equity in a fast-growing company and industry
- Employee discount
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community volunteerism opportunities through Benevity
- Lab/prep kitchen environment.
- Requires the ability to sit or stand for 10 hours per day, and requires consistent hand eye coordination and excellent hand dexterity.
- Must be able to bend, lift and stoop continuously.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs. unassisted and 50 lbs. assisted.
Note: NETA’s job descriptions are not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees may perform other duties and tasks as assigned, and other related duties as needed to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision– why we exist – is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission– how we will do this – is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values – Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.