Everyone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and that’s what makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating each person’s individuality, because there’s power in bringing people together from different backgrounds, lifestyles and walks of life. When we feel safe and comfortable being ourselves, there’s no limit to what we can achieve.
IN A NUTSHELL..
The Training Manager partners with our Operations and Human Resources teams to build and deliver training for employees across Pennsylvania. Success in this role can be measured by whether our teams have the skills and information they need to do their job well.
If you enjoy companies that are growing, moving fast, facing unique challenges and constantly challenging ourselves to achieve more, then Parallel is for you. We work hard, we lean on each other, and we are passionate about a pretty ambitious vision … pioneering a new paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Work with Operations leaders to identify critical skills our employees need in Retail, Cultivation, Manufacturing and Distribution
- Design the best way to effectively develop functional skills and drive adoption/compliance with standard operating procedures
- Build the materials needed to deliver training experiences in different vehicles (instructor-led, e-learning, micro-learning, user guides/job aids, etc.)
- Facilitate engaging, interactive training experiences
- Measure the effectiveness of training and onboarding programs
- Continuously learning and improving training to be relevant and timely
- Establish and support a network of Training Ambassadors in our Retail and Production locations
- Manage content, completion reports, etc., on our Learning Management System (LMS)
- Share your best practices with other Training Managers across the company so we can all help each other get better
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS YOU’LL BRING
- Age 21 or over (Required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID (Required)
- 3+ years experience in training, change management, or a related field
- Instructional design and creative/visual design (online, in-person and self-paced learning)
- Virtual and in-person facilitation
- Familiarity with various design tools (Articulate Rise, Canva, Camtasia, PowerPoint, Photoshop, etc.)
YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IF YOU…
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn’t fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always changing
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
- Think creatively; sometimes, the “traditional” solution isn’t the best one
- Enjoy design and facilitation
WHAT YOU GET
- Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k with company match, access to company-sponsored well-being programs
- Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements
- Financial opportunity; an incentive program that provides opportunity to earn cash AND equity in a fast-growing company and industry
- Employee discount
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community volunteerism opportunities through Benevity
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision – why we exist – is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission – how we will do this – is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values – Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.