The Data Analyst will be the translator between the business and the Analytics and Reporting technical team. The Data Analyst will be gathering information and capturing data objectives, requirements, metrics, KPIs, and metadata by studying business functions and needs.
The Data Analyst will be also be evaluating output requirements and formats. Also, the Data Analyst will be defining, documenting , and maintaining master data and reference data sets. The Data Analyst will be responsible for identifying and supporting data quality. Through collaboration with the Analytics and Reporting team members, the Data Analyst will be creating data workflow and diagrams through studying system capabilities and will be writing specifications.
In addition, the Data Analyst will collaborate with the PMO on various project management activities to define project requirements, milestones, and phases.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Capture data objectives, requirements, metrics, KPIs, and metadata by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Define and document master data sets
- Identify and support data quality improvement opportunities
- Create data workflow and diagrams studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Improve systems by studying current practices
- Recommend controls by identifying problems
- Define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and elements
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable project reporting that highlights relevant trends and opportunities for improvement
- Collaborate with members of the team on the project’s goals
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, Mission, & Values
Our Vision – why we exist - is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission – how we will do this – is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
6 CORE VALUES OF A PARALLEL ASSOCIATE
Integrity - We operate in a regulated and unchartered industry. Act and make decisions that stand up to scrutiny and reflect our position as a sophisticated, credible and respected leader. Be honest, trustworthy, dependable, and honorable. Demonstrate sound moral and ethical ways of interacting.
Collaboration - We are a collection of the best talent at all levels. Learn and grow from this diversity: welcome healthy debate and proactively seek other perspectives and points of view to find the best solution while not resting on consensus. Proactively ensure the right people have the right information at the right time. Work as a team vs. an individual performer.
Agility - We are growing incredibly fast in a new industry. Be open to change, be ready to pivot on the moment’s notice, and act with a sense of urgency to take advantage of opportunities. Then be ready to do it again. Quickly –and calmly -respond and adapt to the unexpected. Modify and streamline processes, find more efficient ways of doing your job. Work efficiently across markets, time zones, and functions.
Intentionality - Intentionality requires action –it makes your intentions happen. Good thoughts are meaningless without action. It is initiative directed by the purpose to move our business forward. Intentionality is doing things important to you, even when not easy. Transformational change happens with intentionally.
Alignment - Together, we must understand and believe in our vision, mission, business and team goals and priorities. When we make a decision, even when we don’t have consensus we all align behind that decision and execute. We don’t revisit decisions unless we have material new data or circumstances.
Accountability - Make the best proactive and reactive decisions given the available information and the wisest counsel. • Own your decisions, actions and outcomes, and promptly correct mistakes. • Be reliable, honor commitments and do not finger point, off-load responsibilities, or criticize co-workers. Look after co-workers and team’s success.