At Paradigm, we are changing the future of finance! By joining us at this early stage, you’ll be building cutting-edge, distributed financial service infrastructure that will reshape financial services across CeFi and DeFi markets.
- Paradigm is a zero-fee, institutional liquidity network for derivatives traders across CeFi and DeFi.
- We provide unified access to multi-asset, multi-protocol liquidity on demand without compromising on execution preferences, costs, and immediacy.
- We’ve built the largest network of institutional counterparties in crypto, with over 1000 institutional clients trading over $10 B per month.
- We are a diverse, global team led by our organizational principles and united by our mission to bring on-demand liquidity for traders, anytime and anywhere, without compromises. We also strive to ship faster than anyone else in the industry!
- We are backed by the best traders and investors in the space, including Jump Capital, Genesis Trading, Dragonfly Capital, QCP Capital, Optiver US, IMC, GSR Markets, Akuna Capital, Fidelity Digital Assets CMT Digital, Goldentree Asset Management, Amber Group, OK Group, Bybit Fintech, and CoinShares.
- Design, build and maintain scalable, secure web services and distributed systems
- Design and develop robust solutions for trade negotiation and execution, real-time market data, chat messaging, authentication, and security
- Help maintain existing codebase, infrastructure, test coverage, and documentation
- Communicate requirements effectively within and across teams
- 5+ years of backend engineering experience, ideally building products from ideation to launch with a strong engineering team
- Experience monitoring and scaling microservice-oriented systems
- Familiarity with websocket architecture and implementation
- Team-building and technical leadership experience
- Working knowledge of Python or Go
- Working knowledge of Django framework, PostGres DB, Redis Cache and Kafka
Nice to have
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience working with cloud-native AWS infrastructure and/or Kubernetes
Our Benefits and Perks
- Competitive pay and transparent pay bands
- Flexible work environment
- Unlimited vacation with a minimum required PTO of 10 days annually.
- Celebrate your national holidays, in addition to floating holidays, to honor what matters to you, not HQ.
- Full benefits (benefits vary by country)
- We offer the highest benefits package offered by our Employment of Record partners; insurance carriers and plans vary by country
- Generous technology and learning allowances
- $3500 first-year budget to spend on your computer, peripherals, office essentials...whatever makes you most efficient and comfortable. You'll then receive a $2000 refresh every 2 years.
- $1000 budget to spend on learning and development materials, courses or conferences.
Paradigm is an equal opportunity employer.