At Paradigm, we are changing the future of finance! By joining us at this early stage, you’ll be building cutting-edge, distributed financial service infrastructure that will reshape financial services across CeFi and DeFi markets.
- Paradigm is a zero-fee, institutional liquidity network for derivatives traders across CeFi and DeFi.
- We provide unified access to multi-asset, multi-protocol liquidity on demand without compromising on execution preferences, costs, and immediacy.
- We’ve built the largest network of institutional counterparties in crypto, with over 1000 institutional clients trading over $10 B per month.
- We are a diverse, global team led by our organizational principles and united by our mission to bring on-demand liquidity for traders, anytime and anywhere, without compromises. We also strive to ship faster than anyone else in the industry!
- We are backed by the best traders and investors in the space, including Jump Capital, Genesis Trading, Dragonfly Capital, QCP Capital, Optiver US, IMC, GSR Markets, Akuna Capital, Fidelity Digital Assets CMT Digital, Goldentree Asset Management, Amber Group, OK Group, Bybit Fintech, and CoinShares.
As VP of Product you will own product vision and road map, establish goals and strategy, and drive execution across all Business Units within Paradigm.
You will work directly with the CEO and other key stakeholders to set an org-wide product vision, roadmap and strategy, and partner with the Engineering team to follow through on delivery. As part of your role, you should be able to think strategically and clearly articulate a compelling strategy that incorporates a strong understanding of who our customers are, what success metrics look like as well as lay out a clear thesis on how we differentiate ourselves as a product and company.
As VP, you are empowered to grow the product organization by recruiting experienced PMs and to implement processes to ensure the PM function runs efficiently. This includes maintaining a launch calendar, best practices for writing product proposals, frameworks for career development and progression and establishing clear guidelines for navigating cross-functional tradeoffs.
Our culture at Paradigm is special: you will be surrounded by extraordinary, low-ego people who are highly motivated, data-driven and hands-on, ready to attack any challenge thrown at them. This is an extremely fast-paced environment with a high degree of ambiguity that will force you to grow both personally and professionally.
If this sounds exciting to you, holler at us! We’d love to hear from you!
- 12+ years of technical product management, program management, or engineering experience
- 10+ years of experience with end-to-end product delivery as a Product Owner
- 5+ years of experience managing teams of Product Managers or related disciplines
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or similar technical discipline or related field
- Track record of delivery of high-performance distributed products, from inception to deployment and iterative data-driven improvements
- Extensive experience with market analysis
- Comfort with a variety of communication tools and processes required to articulate and adopt complex proposals, strategic and tactical
- Experience owning entire features and making complex tradeoff decisions
- Ability to gather buy-in from and contribute to decision-making with a variety of high-level internal and external audiences, including customers, partners, engineering, sales, marketing, and leadership
Nice to have
- Familiarity/curiosity with crypto and/or derivatives trading
- Experience in growing early- or mid-stage startups
- Experience with rapid prototyping of new products/feature development
- Experience delivering customer-facing API suites
Our Benefits and Perks
- Competitive pay and transparent pay bands
- Flexible work environment
- Unlimited vacation with a minimum required PTO of 10 days annually.
- Celebrate your national holidays, in addition to floating holidays, to honor what matters to you, not HQ.
- Full benefits (benefits vary by country)
- Medical, dental, vision
- Health Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Retirement savings (i.e. Traditional and Roth 401(k))
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous technology and learning allowances
- $5000 first-year budget to spend on your computer, peripherals, office essentials...whatever makes you most efficient and comfortable. You'll receive a $2000 refresh each anniversary.
- $1000 budget to spend on learning and development materials, courses or conferences.
Paradigm US is an equal opportunity employer.