At Paradigm, we are changing the future of finance! By joining us at this early stage, you’ll be building cutting-edge, distributed financial service infrastructure that will reshape financial services across CeFi and DeFi markets.
- Paradigm is a zero-fee, institutional liquidity network for derivatives traders across CeFi and DeFi.
- We provide unified access to multi-asset, multi-protocol liquidity on demand without compromising on execution preferences, costs, and immediacy.
- We’ve built the largest network of institutional counterparties in crypto, with over 1000 institutional clients trading over $10 B per month.
- We are a diverse, global team led by our organizational principles and united by our mission to bring on-demand liquidity for traders, anytime and anywhere, without compromises. We also strive to ship faster than anyone else in the industry!
- We are backed by the best traders and investors in the space, including Jump Capital, Dragonfly Capital, Digital Currency Group, Genesis Trading, QCP Capital, Optiver US, IMC, GSR Markets, Akuna Capital, Fidelity Digital Assets CMT Digital, Goldentree Asset Management, Amber Group, OK Group, Bybit Fintech, and CoinShares.
- Design, build and maintain scalable, secure web services and distributed systems
- Design and develop robust solutions for trade negotiation and execution, real-time market data, chat messaging, authentication, and security
- Architecting and building frontend features in React.js
- Ensuring a highly performant and responsive UI
- Help maintain existing codebase, infrastructure, test coverage, and documentation
- Communicate requirements effectively within and across teams
- Work with teams across product, engineering, and QA to drive your solution from development to production
- 7+ years of engineering experience, ideally building products from ideation to launch with a strong engineering team
- Working knowledge of Django, FastAPI, or React.js and Redux
- Experience monitoring and scaling microservice-oriented systems
- Experience building and/or integrating with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with websocket architecture and implementation
- Experience working with cloud-native AWS infrastructure and/or Kubernetes
- Team-building and technical leadership experience
- Being nimble and reacting quickly to changing business conditions
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field (M.S. a plus)
Compensation: $150,000-$250,000 USD Annually
Our Benefits and Perks
- Competitive pay and transparent pay bands
- Flexible work environment
- Unlimited vacation with a minimum required PTO of 10 days annually.
- Celebrate your national holidays, in addition to floating holidays, to honor what matters to you, not HQ.
- Full benefits (benefits vary by country)
- Medical, dental, vision
- Health Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Retirement savings (i.e. Traditional and Roth 401(k))
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous technology and learning allowances
- $5000 first-year budget to spend on your computer, peripherals, office essentials...whatever makes you most efficient and comfortable. You'll receive a $2000 refresh each anniversary.
- $1000 budget to spend on learning and development materials, courses or conferences.
Paradigm US is an equal opportunity employer.