Parabola is transforming the way companies operate by empowering non-technical teams to automate complex data processes with ease.
Our mission is to provide non-technical teams ("operators") with the same type of leverage as their technical counterparts. We do this by providing a no-code platform to build, automate and collaborate on data workflows. By empowering teams to solve the problems they're already experts on, Parabola helps businesses of all shapes and sizes improve operations, drive revenue and, ultimately, operate with excellence.
Parabola is proud to partner with companies like Flexport, Sonos, Volcom and Durex and is backed by OpenView, Matrix, Thrive Capital, and many other amazing angel investors.
About the role:
Our customers describe Parabola as giving them dignity, making them feel powerful, and the critical tool in their tool-belt. To help us bring Parabola to as many teams as possible, we're looking to grow our sales team.
Specifically, we're looking for Account Executives who resonate deeply with our mission and want to help us build the go-to-market playbook to support Parabola's ambitions.
You'll be working closely with our Head of Sales and the rest of our GTM org in building the foundation of our sales organization. You will be a significant driver of revenue growth, evangelizing Parabola to businesses who can benefit immensely from adopting our Platform. The ideal candidate is curious, loves going deep on product, and wants to be in a position to actually solve customer problems. They are thoughtful, organized, gritty and are comfortable engaging both technical and non-technical stakeholders in large organizations.
What you'll be doing:
- Source and close new business to consistently meet or exceed quarterly sales quotas.
- Lead discovery calls with prospective customers, helping them identify meaningful initial use cases for Parabola.
- Lead demos and manage POCs for leading retail, freight and other operationally complex businesses looking to deploy Parabola across their company.
- Share learnings from customer conversations with product, engineering, and design teams.
- Develop custom pricing plans to drive the initial sale and rapid expansion.
What we think you'll need to do it:
- 2+ years of experience working as an Account Executive, ideally in a fast-growing startup or larger tech company. More important than years of experience, you are a fast learner and excel in environments with ambiguous, challenging problems. We're happy to tailor scope, compensation, and title on experience!
- Experience running the full sales cycle, from prospecting, through POCs and commercials.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and can build trust and rapport with others quickly.
- Experience learning new tools, processes and building things from scratch.
- Comfortable working in the SF office 3-4 days a week.
- A growth mindset. You are constantly looking for ways to grow and learn and you'll bring that excitement about growth to the company.
- Product pro. You strive to be an expert in your product and pride yourself in going deeper than most to understand customer pain points and use cases.
- Pride in your craft. You are organized and thoughtful and have a strong work ethic. You care about your work.
- You are you. You are unique. You bring something great and uniquely awesome to the team. You are proud of who you are and you care about fostering an environment that is inclusive and caring.
OTE Range: $180,000 - $220,000
This OTE range represents the minimum and maximum for this role based in San Francisco. The OTE given for this position is dependent on multiple factors, including years of experience, interview performance and anticipated responsibilities of the role. Our OTE is one component of Parabola’s competitive total package, which also includes equity and premium health and wellness benefits.