Who are we:
From small local businesses to large multinational corporations, when manufacturers use Paperless Parts, they free up valuable time to focus on what is truly important to them. Our customers spend more time with their families, expand their businesses, invest in sustainable practices, and grow as a result of new opportunities. We’re a passionate team that believes manufacturing is a vital component of our everyday lives and the backbone of our economy. We’re dedicated to providing this invaluable industry with a cloud-native platform that empowers the next generation of manufacturers to join the digital age. From life-saving medical devices to critical components that unlock new depths of outer space, our customers produce parts that go into some of the world’s coolest and most impactful products. Without manufacturing, many new ideas never become a reality. It is our mission to enable manufacturers with the technology they need to drive innovation – and our world – forward.
Paperless Parts is a team of motivated and hardworking creators and doers. If you’re looking to have a direct impact on a fast-scaling company that is revolutionizing an entire industry, read on and apply!
Due to the nature of our business and interaction with external clients, Paperless Parts has a COVID-19 vaccination mandate. (Unvaccinated persons may request medical or religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis).
Reporting to the VP of Sales, we are seeking a [state, territory, or region] Sales Account Executive (AE) who wants to be a part of a startup that is changing the world of manufacturing! In this role, you will work directly with potential customers to showcase our product with the goal of solving real-world manufacturing problems. Account Executives drive the company’s core revenue and are an essential component of our overall success.
Who you are:
You are a proactive and charismatic individual undaunted by failure or the word "no". You're curious about our customer's problems and thrive on solutions for them so their revenue can increase and their company can succeed. You recognize the value of genuine relationship building, clear communication, and persistence.
- Managing all aspects of the sales conversation with your prospects
- Push existing sales opportunities forward, conduct captivating demos to outbound/inbound leads, and collaborate with internal teams to create valuable customer solutions.
- Generate list of prospective customers and manage the entire sales cycle from initial call to close
- Partner with teams across the business to ensure that expectations set during the sales process are met in delivery
- Leverage Salesforce to manage all sales activities
- Understand the competitive landscape and determine how to best position Paperless Parts in the market
- As part of the Paperless Parts team, further the company-wide DEI & social impact initiatives
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- At least 2+ years of outside sales experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Consistent track record of 100%+ quota attainment
- Background in SaaS sales preferred, but not required
- Experience selling to machine shops or the manufacturing side of product manufacturers preferred, but not required
- Have managed entire sales cycles from demo to close
- Travel required: 25% a month, proof of COVID-19 vaccination required
Paperless Parts Life:
Paperless Parts is an exciting Boston-based Series B SaaS company that has created the leading cloud-native software platform for manufacturers.
Team: You will be joining a highly driven and collaborative team dedicated to empowering the next generation of manufacturers to join the digital age.
Culture: At Paperless Parts, we value intentionality in everything we do, grit in the pursuit of excellence, and curiosity with a bias towards action to deliver simple solutions. We live and breathe these values every day. As a fast-growing company, we’re continually improving what we’ve built while still building from the ground up. This creates a fast-paced environment where we work hard and celebrate our wins.
Office: Our office is full of energy; people regularly collaborate to solve complex problems. We recognize that people work well in different environments and have intentionally designed our office to provide collaborative spaces and quiet focus areas. We have the top floor of a renovated brick and beam building where you will always be greeted by our friendly office dog, Bella, and have access to snacks, a rotating selection of beer on tap, and regularly catered meals. Our height-adjustable desks are set up with dual monitors, and employees are provided with the latest Apple technology to support productivity. Because we value the safety of our team, all employees and guests must be fully vaccinated to enter our office.
Location: Our headquarters is located in the bustling West End neighborhood of Boston, MA, and across the street from the new Hub Hall at TD Garden and North Station for easy access to most transit routes (Orange/Green Line and Commuter Rail) or a 6-minute walk from the Blue Line. Secure bike storage is available.
Benefits: We value you and your family. With this in mind, full-time employees are provided:
- 100% coverage of health, dental, and vision for you and your dependents
- Competitive pay and equity
- Unlimited PTO
- 11+ paid holidays
- Work from home flexibility
- Company-sponsored wellness stipend/free gym membership
- Company-sponsored life, disability, and voluntary life insurance
- Pre-tax Commuter and FSA/Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) plan
- Employee recognition program
Paperless Parts is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status