Who are we:
From small local businesses to large multinational corporations, when manufacturers use Paperless Parts, they free up valuable time to focus on what is truly important to them. Our customers spend more time with their families, expand their businesses, invest in sustainable practices, and grow as a result of new opportunities. We’re a passionate team that believes manufacturing is a vital component of our everyday lives and the backbone of our economy. We’re dedicated to providing this invaluable industry with a cloud-native platform that empowers the next generation of manufacturers to join the digital age. From life-saving medical devices to critical components that unlock new depths of outer space, our customers produce parts that go into some of the world’s coolest and most impactful products. Without manufacturing, many new ideas never become a reality. It is our mission to enable manufacturers with the technology they need to drive innovation – and our world – forward.
Paperless Parts is a team of motivated and hardworking creators and doers. If you’re looking to have a direct impact on a fast-scaling company that is revolutionizing an entire industry, read on and apply!
Due to the nature of our business and interaction with external clients, Paperless Parts has a COVID-19 vaccination mandate. (Unvaccinated persons may request medical or religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis).
Customer Success is at the center of everything we do at Paperless Parts. This is a full-time position reporting to the Sr. Director of Implementations and Integrations. Our customers rely on a variety of software systems to manage their manufacturing operations. As a Senior Services Engineer focused on integrations, you will interface with our customers to develop custom solutions around the Paperless Parts platform inclusive of connecting Paperless Parts to a wide range of Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), and other systems. Each integration presents unique challenges, and you’ll discover each customer’s needs with your excellent written and verbal communication skills and by utilizing your broad technical background.
Who you are:
You will thrive coming up with creative solutions to open-ended technical problems and implementing those solutions, while working directly with customers. You’ll become an expert in the Paperless Parts platform while collaborating with the product team on the API. You’ll organize and run customer meetings, being the technical expert assisting our customer success team. You’ll recognize the common needs of our customer base, and contribute to our toolkit of software solutions. As we grow, you will contribute to recruiting, leading, and mentoring our application engineering team.
Responsibilities of Senior Integration Engineer:
- Learn the Paperless Parts platform, including how our API and SDK can be used to manage data
- Scope and develop custom solutions, inclusive of customer specific integrations
- Participate in sales and onboarding calls as the technical expert
- Balance multiple projects, including getting comfortable meeting with customers and knowing how to effectively bring in help from the rest of the team
- Contribute to the design and development of our APIs and SDKs to make future projects more efficient
- Create custom development best practices and documentation
- Mentor more junior team members on industry best practices
- Travel to one or more customer sites to better understand how manufacturing shops operate, vaccination required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science or similar field
- 3+ years experience with one or more of Python, SQL, .NET, Linux, and using REST APIs
- 3+ years of experience with integrations or implementations, ERP experience a plus
- Strong customer facing experience
- Understanding of Windows-based business IT environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with “job shop” manufacturing a plus
- Ability to travel to customer facilities on occasion, vaccination required
- As part of the Paperless Parts team, further, the company-wide DEI & social impact initiates
Paperless Parts Life:
Paperless Parts is an exciting Boston-based Series B SaaS company that has created the leading cloud-native software platform for manufacturers.
Team: You will be joining a highly driven and collaborative team dedicated to empowering the next generation of manufacturers to join the digital age.
Culture: At Paperless Parts, we value intentionality in everything we do, grit in the pursuit of excellence, and curiosity with a bias towards action to deliver simple solutions. We live and breathe these values every day. As a fast-growing company, we’re continually improving what we’ve built while still building from the ground up. This creates a fast-paced environment where we work hard and celebrate our wins.
Office: Our office is full of energy; people regularly collaborate to solve complex problems. We recognize that people work well in different environments and have intentionally designed our office to provide collaborative spaces and quiet focus areas. We have the top floor of a renovated brick and beam building where you will always be greeted by our friendly office dog, Bella, and have access to snacks, a rotating selection of beer on tap, and regularly catered meals. Our height-adjustable desks are set up with dual monitors, and employees are provided with the latest Apple technology to support productivity. Because we value the safety of our team, all employees and guests must be fully vaccinated to enter our office.
Location: Our headquarters is located in the bustling West End neighborhood of Boston, MA, and across the street from the new Hub Hall at TD Garden and North Station for easy access to most transit routes (Orange/Green Line and Commuter Rail) or a 6-minute walk from the Blue Line. Secure bike storage is available.
Benefits: We value you and your family. With this in mind, full-time employees are provided:
- 100% coverage of health, dental, and vision for you and your dependents
- Competitive pay and equity
- Unlimited PTO
- 11+ paid holidays
- Work from home flexibility
- Company-sponsored wellness stipend/free gym membership
- Company-sponsored life, disability, and voluntary life insurance
- Pre-tax Commuter and FSA/Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) plan
- Employee recognition program
Paperless Parts is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status