Who are we:
From small local businesses to large multinational corporations, when manufacturers use Paperless Parts, they free up valuable time to focus on what is truly important to them. Our customers spend more time with their families, expand their businesses, invest in sustainable practices, and grow as a result of new opportunities. We’re a passionate team that believes manufacturing is a vital component of our everyday lives and the backbone of our economy. We’re dedicated to providing this invaluable industry with a cloud-native platform that empowers the next generation of manufacturers to join the digital age. From life-saving medical devices to critical components that unlock new depths of outer space, our customers produce parts that go into some of the world’s coolest and most impactful products. Without manufacturing, many new ideas never become a reality. It is our mission to enable manufacturers with the technology they need to drive innovation – and our world – forward.
Paperless Parts is a team of motivated and hardworking creators and doers. If you’re looking to have a direct impact on a fast-scaling company that is revolutionizing an entire industry, read on and apply!
Due to the nature of our business and interaction with external clients, Paperless Parts has a COVID-19 vaccination mandate. (Unvaccinated persons may request medical or religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis).
You will own the roadmap of our Part Viewer, a pivotal piece of technology within our platform. Our viewer is unique in the industry and is an essential part of the value we offer customers by allowing them to view 3D models, run automated checks for manufacturability issues, and extract valuable data that drives automation in our quoting process.
You’ll do this by:
- Empowering your pod (product, design, engineering) with business and customer context to help them extend the Viewer’s capabilities to better serve our customers
- Developing customer empathy through a process of continuous discovery and validation
- Collaborating cross-functionally with our stakeholders, CS, Support, Sales, other product teams, and Marketing to deliver experiences that are valuable to our customers and to our business
- Becoming an expert in the manufacturing industry to help our customers better use and get value from our product
- Leading the rest of our team by establishing a roadmap aligned with company goals, driving quarterly alignment, and highlighting key wins and learnings
Who You Are
Our most successful product managers are:
- Naturally curious and have keen attention to detail
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment and working with ambiguity
- Able to deliver incremental value even in large, complex projects to ensure we’re never missing the mark
- Eager to tie their work to the business value they’re creating
- Strong communicators who can lead by creating excitement and enthusiasm for each of our areas of investment
- Define the vision, strategy, roadmap, and prioritization for our Viewer product, working cross-functionally with senior stakeholders
- Map and refine the first time user experience to ensure prospective customers experience significant value with minimal friction
- Travel with your product pod to visit current customers and prospects to build and test hypotheses that drive high level go-to-market strategy and product-market fit
- Collaborate with marketing and sales to build messaging and launch plans to maximize
- Work with product development partners in design and engineering to ship solutions that delight customers. Balance customer impact and engineering effort, and make a measurable impact on the business.
- Own KPIs around feature adoption and utilization
This position requires activities that are subject to US Export Control Laws and require US Citizenship or Green Card Holder.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 1+ years of product management or equivalent experience
- Experience building products customers love in rapidly scaling companies, especially companies under 200 people
- Qualitative and quantitative user testing with a great appreciation and eye for beautiful and functional UX
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in articulating customer pain
- Entrepreneurial, driven, passionate about our mission, and have deep empathy for our customers
- Travel to customer locations around the continental US - Covid-19 vaccination required.
- As part of the Paperless Parts team, further, the company-wide DEI & social impact initiatives
Paperless Parts Life:
Paperless Parts is an exciting Boston-based Series B SaaS company that has created the leading cloud-native software platform for manufacturers.
Team: You will be joining a highly driven and collaborative team dedicated to empowering the next generation of manufacturers to join the digital age.
Culture: At Paperless Parts, we value intentionality in everything we do, grit in the pursuit of excellence, and curiosity with a bias towards action to deliver simple solutions. We live and breathe these values every day. As a fast-growing company, we’re continually improving what we’ve built while still building from the ground up. This creates a fast-paced environment where we work hard and celebrate our wins.
Office: Our office is full of energy; people regularly collaborate to solve complex problems. We recognize that people work well in different environments and have intentionally designed our office to provide collaborative spaces and quiet focus areas. We have the top floor of a renovated brick and beam building where you will always be greeted by our friendly office dog, Bella, and have access to snacks, a rotating selection of beer on tap, and regularly catered meals. Our height-adjustable desks are set up with dual monitors, and employees are provided with the latest Apple technology to support productivity. Because we value the safety of our team, all employees and guests must be fully vaccinated to enter our office.
Location: Our headquarters is located in the bustling West End neighborhood of Boston, MA, and across the street from the new Hub Hall at TD Garden and North Station for easy access to most transit routes (Orange/Green Line and Commuter Rail) or a 6-minute walk from the Blue Line. Secure bike storage is available.
Benefits: We value you and your family. With this in mind, full-time employees are provided:
- 100% coverage of health, dental, and vision for you and your dependents
- Competitive pay and equity
- Unlimited PTO
- 11+ paid holidays
- Work from home flexibility
- Company-sponsored wellness stipend/free gym membership
- Company-sponsored life, disability, and voluntary life insurance
- Pre-tax Commuter and FSA/Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) plan
- Employee recognition program
Paperless Parts is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status