Who are we:
From small local businesses to large multinational corporations, when manufacturers use Paperless Parts, they free up valuable time to focus on what is truly important to them. Our customers spend more time with their families, expand their businesses, invest in sustainable practices, and grow as a result of new opportunities. We’re a passionate team that believes manufacturing is a vital component of our everyday lives and the backbone of our economy. We’re dedicated to providing this invaluable industry with a cloud-native platform that empowers the next generation of manufacturers to join the digital age. From life-saving medical devices to critical components that unlock new depths of outer space, our customers produce parts that go into some of the world’s coolest and most impactful products. Without manufacturing, many new ideas never become a reality. It is our mission to enable manufacturers with the technology they need to drive innovation – and our world – forward.
Paperless Parts is a team of motivated and hardworking creators and doers. If you’re looking to have a direct impact on a fast-scaling company that is revolutionizing an entire industry, read on and apply!
Due to the nature of our business and interaction with external clients, Paperless Parts has a COVID-19 vaccination mandate. (Unvaccinated persons may request medical or religious accommodations on a case-by-case basis).
Customer Success is at the center of everything we do at Paperless Parts, and it all starts with our Implementation Team. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Project Management Office, the Implementation Project Manager play an instrumental role on our Professional Services team by driving the successful delivery of packaged and custom implementation engagements through management of all aspects of the customer’s experience. In this role, you will work consultatively with customers to set expectations, plan, communicate, guide the customer through the change management process, and negotiate project scope, activities, timeline, and budget. It is the mission of the Implementation Project Manager to support our customers in ensuring they have the right tools for long-term success with the Paperless Parts Platform.
Implementation Project Manager will become experts in manufacturing processes such as CNC machining, sheet metal fabrication, and 3D printing.
Who you are:
Our ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer experiences and working collaboratively across the organization. You are someone who can guide a customer through change management and solve problems through active listening and problem-solving. You are someone that is empathetic to customers’ needs and will adjust your approach to meet those needs while still driving towards key milestones. You are a driven individual with high attention to detail and possess some technical savviness.
Our Implementations range from four to twelve weeks and require skills in discovery, planning, project management, risk mitigation, and change management. Our customers vary in size and complexity so we are looking for someone that has a track record of finding solutions to unique problems and thrives in challenging situations. As an Implementation Project Manager, you will partner with our Technical Implementation Specialist and Integration Engineers to deliver on customer requirements throughout the onboarding process.
Responsibilities of the Implementation Project Manager:
- Own the customer relationship from the completed sale through successful launch on the Paperless Parts Platform by managing all aspects of implementation projects for both packaged and custom configuration and/or integration services for core and enterprise customers
- Develop an understanding of the product and our packaged and custom solutions/deliverables in order to advise customers in gathering the requirements needed to configure their System and execute implementation successfully
- Ensure all project records and artifacts reflect customer goals, project scope, risks, and accurate progress and status.
- Manage all communications of status and progress across internal and customer teams to keep all relevant teams informed and deliver results within packaged and custom project plans.
- Monitor and proactively take action on issues/risks and mitigation plans.
- Monitor onboarding health across the customer base to ensure they are using the product correctly, and engage internal stakeholders to address blockers to success
- Proactively identify and present new ideas to improve the Paperless Parts onboarding experience.
- Enable customers to fully leverage platform capabilities by delivering expert training
- Partner with internal teams to ensure delivery of technical requirements and integrations, and ensure smooth customer transitions
- Act as a customer experience expert and provide feedback to Product and Engineering teams to help reduce friction and Time to Value for customers.
- As part of the Paperless Parts team, further, the company-wide DEI & social impact initiates
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 3-5 years project management experience in customer-facing, problem-solving positions in fast-paced, high-tech companies; SaaS and SI preferred
- You are able to maintain command over a higher volume of variably-sized projects pivoting throughout your day and balancing your time throughout the week to drive both packaged and custom engagements forward on plan.
- You have a high competency for organization and can think outside the box while being conscious of project timelines.
- You demonstrate solid PMO competencies and behaviors, including plan management for project activities/scope/deliverables/timeline/budget, risk/issue/change management, and comfort and alignment in utilizing a PSA and other tools as a project’s source of truth.
- Strong verbal and written communicator and collaborator and ability to work cross-functionally and with executives
- You embrace change as the reality of almost all successful project delivery and love proposing solutions to all sorts of challenges.
- You are a constant risk/issue/change identifier who coordinates multiple teams to reach resolution.
- You foster great relationships with internal teams and external customers. You are unafraid to address issues head on, knowing the right way to deliver the message with diplomacy, tact, and positivity so that the customer and/or internal team know you are working in their best interest and toward a common goal.
- Track record of working within established processes and tools, while continuously striving to look back retrospectively and improve processes
- Fast learner, ability to adapt to new processes and technologies, and evolving environments
- Travel to customer locations 1-2 times a month, as needed, vaccination required
Paperless Parts Life:
Paperless Parts is an exciting Boston-based Series B SaaS company that has created the leading cloud-native software platform for manufacturers.
Team: You will be joining a highly driven and collaborative team dedicated to empowering the next generation of manufacturers to join the digital age.
Culture: At Paperless Parts, we value intentionality in everything we do, grit in the pursuit of excellence, and curiosity with a bias towards action to deliver simple solutions. We live and breathe these values every day. As a fast-growing company, we’re continually improving what we’ve built while still building from the ground up. This creates a fast-paced environment where we work hard and celebrate our wins.
Office: Our office is full of energy; people regularly collaborate to solve complex problems. We recognize that people work well in different environments and have intentionally designed our office to provide collaborative spaces and quiet focus areas. We have the top floor of a renovated brick and beam building where you will always be greeted by our friendly office dog, Bella, and have access to snacks, a rotating selection of beer on tap, and regularly catered meals. Our height-adjustable desks are set up with dual monitors, and employees are provided with the latest Apple technology to support productivity. Because we value the safety of our team, all employees and guests must be fully vaccinated to enter our office.
Location: Our headquarters is located in the bustling West End neighborhood of Boston, MA, and across the street from the new Hub Hall at TD Garden and North Station for easy access to most transit routes (Orange/Green Line and Commuter Rail) or a 6-minute walk from the Blue Line. Secure bike storage is available.
Benefits: We value you and your family. With this in mind, full-time employees are provided:
- 100% coverage of health, dental, and vision for you and your dependents
- Competitive pay and equity
- Unlimited PTO
- 11+ paid holidays
- Work from home flexibility
- Company-sponsored wellness stipend/free gym membership
- Company-sponsored life, disability, and voluntary life insurance
- Pre-tax Commuter and FSA/Dependent Care FSA
- 401(k) plan
- Employee recognition program
Paperless Parts is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status