Driven by the mission to democratize education, Paper is the largest provider of educational support, supporting millions of students through partnerships with thousands of school districts. Paper helps deliver true educational equity through their category leading Educational Support System (ESS) that offers virtual access to 24/7 tutors and essay reviewers. Founded in 2014, Paper philosophically believes that all students should be given the tools and resources to reach their academic potential, independent of socio-economic status, geography, language or other barriers. We are headquartered in Montreal, Quebec with remote employees across the US and Canada. Paper is proud to have been named by GSV as one of the most transformational growth companies in digital learning.
We are looking for a customer-centric, data-driven Senior Customer Success Manager based in Albuquerque (NM) to join our growing Customer Success team. In this role, you will interface with school district leaders, school admins and teachers to drive the adoption of Paper products across the student body.
The Senior CSM will liaise with customer contacts and collaborate internally with stakeholders across Sales, Account Management and Customer Marketing on a day to day basis in order to drive value across their book of business.
We are looking for proactive, organized, data driven individuals with experience fostering customer relationships and working cross-functionally to achieve customer activation and retention. To be successful in this role, you will be a proficient communicator who leads with empathy, a creative problem solver who works collaboratively across internal and external stakeholders to mitigate risk. A well-organized, methodical approach to working will be crucial in empowering you to achieve results across your book of business.
- Build, manage, and grow relationships with our customers by facilitating student and teacher adoption of the Paper platform
- Partner with our customers to develop meaningful success plans that feed their long term goals
- Understand the main features and benefits of our products inside and out and articulate them to our customers
- Manage the student activation funnel and work closely with Customer Marketing, Account Management and Customer Onboarding to drive power users across your book of business.
- Offer strategic solutions to customers, earning their trust by educating them on how to use Paper to drive academic impact and student confidence.
- Articulately present data driven, insightful analysis of our customers’ performance during account reviews, strategy planning sessions, and other touch points like email and Zoom calls
- Manage key metrics that feed into team based goals around retention, growth, and advocacy
- Serve as the customer advocate to ensure product feedback is passed to our Product and Engineering teams
- 3+ Years experience working with customers within a SaaS company or in a Customer Success role at a high growth B2B SaaS and or B2B2C Company.
- You leverage data in all of your decision making
- The ability to thrive in a collaborative, team environment while working independently with minimal supervision.
- You have amazing written and verbal communication skills; you’re talking to our customers, after all!
- You are a pro at building relationships with customers and stakeholders
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and requests.
- Results oriented; you always have your next goal in mind, and a plan to get there
- Can share with us a time that you analyzed data, and took actions on those insights help a customer achieve their goals
- Have ed tech experience
- Have been at a company that's scaled from $10 --> $100 million+ in revenue
- Work with a dynamic team that provides support whenever you get stuck.
- Remote first environment.
- Annual company-wide meetups.
- Opportunity for career development with a fast-growing company.
- A unique opportunity to make an impact by making education more equitable.
- Stipend to help support the growth of your home office.
- Unlimited access to tutoring for children of Paper employees.
Paper offers an exciting, dynamic, inclusive work environment putting excellence at the center of everything we do. Our mission is woven into the fabric of our culture, challenging our team to build meaningful and creative solutions.
We thrive when we collaborate with each other, and use integrity and selflessness to align our business decisions with our mission. We approach every challenge with positivity, achieving the outcome we want regardless of what gets in the way. Our tenacity propels our hyper-growth, where trust is key and we all strive to make an impact every day.
We believe that diverse teams build better products. Paper does not and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender orientation, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status in any of its activities or operations.
Nobody checks every box, but the Paper team is built by passionate and innovative people who share our mission for democratizing education. If you don’t think you meet all of the requirements above but are still interested in the job, please apply.
PS. Equity is our mission! We make sure to treat all candidates equally: If you are interested please apply through our job board - our amazing talent team will reach out! Our team isn't able to pass on any calls/ emails our way - and this makes sure that the candidate experience is smooth and fair to everyone.