Driven by the mission to democratize education, Paper is the largest provider of educational support, supporting millions of students through partnerships with thousands of school districts. Paper helps deliver true educational equity through their category leading Educational Support System (ESS) that offers virtual access to 24/7 tutors and essay reviewers. Founded in 2014, Paper philosophically believes that all students should be given the tools and resources to reach their academic potential, independent of socio-economic status, geography, language or other barriers. We are headquartered in Montreal, Quebec with remote employees across the US and Canada. Paper is proud to have been named by GSV as one of the most transformational growth companies in digital learning.
We are looking for an experienced, creative and data-driven Growth Marketing Manager to help K-12 students & teachers discover the magic of using Paper throughout their learning journey.
You must be a strategic problem solver with an empathetic, data-driven, and self-starting mentality--ideally with experience in a start-up environment.
In this role, you must be comfortable experimenting and making bold bets, deploying both digital and guerilla marketing strategies to drive product adoption. You will need to work closely with the regional team to deploy growth tactics for customers at various stages of their lifecycle. This will require you to spend time in the field with our team and customers in order to develop a deep understanding of our customers.
- Lead Paper’s student-centric growth efforts within your assigned region. Your ultimate goal will be to drive the adoption of our various products at the district and school levels
- Develop and launch scalable digital and field marketing campaigns aimed at driving awareness of Paper among students, parents, and the wider community.
- Work collaboratively with our CSM team to identify areas of opportunity and create custom marketing plans to drive product adoption
- Work with the Director of Growth to develop growth playbooks that can be repeated to scale to drive student and teacher value realization of Paper.
- 4+ years experience in Growth Marketing
- Demonstrated experience driving product adoption in a B2C and/or B2B2C setting
- Firm grasp of growth levers, including product-led growth, field marketing, and digital marketing
- Data-driven - you are able to qualify your assumptions and interpret action items using data and insights.
- Technically Savvy - you are comfortable using marketing automation platforms, BI solutions and Ads platforms to drive insights and end results.
- Creative - you are able to think outside the box and can bring new channels, tactics and themes to the table.
- Ability to travel as needed
- Working knowledge of the K-12 education industry
- Have grown a product from 0 to 1
- Working knowledge of SQL, HTML, Python
Paper offers an exciting, dynamic, inclusive work environment putting excellence at the center of everything we do. Our mission is woven into the fabric of our culture, challenging our team to build meaningful and creative solutions.
We thrive when we collaborate with each other, and use integrity and selflessness to align our business decisions with our mission. We approach every challenge with positivity, achieving the outcome we want regardless of what gets in the way. Our tenacity propels our hyper-growth, where trust is key and we all strive to make an impact every day.
We believe that diverse teams build better products. Paper does not and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender orientation, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status in any of its activities or operations.
Nobody checks every box, but the Paper team is built by passionate and innovative people who share our mission for democratizing education. If you don’t think you meet all of the requirements above but are still interested in the job, please apply.
PS. Equity is our mission! We make sure to treat all candidates equally: If you are interested please apply through our job board - our amazing talent team will reach out! Our team isn't able to pass on any calls/ emails our way - and this makes sure that the candidate experience is smooth and fair to everyone.