About the Role:
As Product Manager - Growth, you will work on finding creative opportunities to expand Papaya’s partner acquisition products. You will collaborate closely with Sales, Operations, and Analytics along with Design and Engineering on areas including lead generation, web-based acquisition channels, and self-service onboarding. Success in this role means identifying, analyzing and iterating upon new opportunities to acquire new partners.
Teamwork, flexibility, communication, and a willingness to learn are of the highest importance. Papaya believes that diversity helps build an inclusive culture where all team members can grow, contribute, and feel valued. If you agree, we’d love to hear from you!
What you'll be doing:
- Find creative solutions that will drive partner growth to increase conversion, expansion, and retention and drive execution through iterative testing and learning
- Define the success metrics of the projects you work on and own the outcomes
- Manage roadmaps and feature prioritizations across multiple platforms, collaborating with Sales and Technical teams to bring ideas to life
- Build alignment across the company on your vision, including with leadership
- Leverage business metrics as well as sustainable feedback loops with partners, customers, and internal stakeholders to develop a strategic perspective on how your product is being used and where to take it next
We’d like to hear from candidates with:
- Experience. 3-5 years of product management experience
- Ownership. High degree of ownership within ambiguous environments and the ability to keep up with the changing nature of startups
- Analytical Mindset. Strong analytical skills; extensive knowledge using data to form a hypothesis and defining metrics to determine the success of product initiatives
- Strong Communication. Effective communication skills and ability to liaise seamlessly between functions
- Project Management Experience. The ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple projects with regular reporting of outcomes
Papaya started in 2016 with a goal to alleviate the stress of paying bills. We’ve adopted our phones for everything else, why not eliminate the need for calls, mailing checks, and tedious web forms? We are expanding mobile share of the $4T US consumer bill space, and are one of the fastest growing startups in Los Angeles.
The key to our success? Our people. From engineering, sales, to operations, Papaya’s team is comprised of some of the most intelligent, humble, diverse, and resourceful people you’ll ever meet. With the help of successful investors including Sequoia Capital, First Round Capital, and Silicon Valley Bank; Papaya is building something special. Our impact-driven team receives competitive salary, benefits, equity, and agency.
We love to celebrate our incredible group of hardworking employees - and it shows. We’re proud to say that we were voted one of Built In LA’s Best Small Companies to Work for in 2020 and 2021! Learn more and come join us. Find out what the next step in your career could look like here at Papaya.