As a Customer Success Manager at Panther Labs, you will partner with customers to achieve critical security objectives with Panther. Part product expert and part business partner, the close relationships you develop will allow you to understand our customer’s business needs and technical challenges, and help them use Panther to continually achieve and demonstrate value.
In this role, you will provide advocacy, support, and strategic guidance to fulfill customer requests and streamline collaboration across our internal teams. Your technical acumen and customer-facing skills will enable you to effectively drive discussions about implementation best practices, contract renewals, and opportunities to leverage Panther in new ways.
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing company and build the technical account management function from the ground up. In addition to working closely with customers, your voice and expertise will help define the processes, procedures, and best practices we use to build a world-class team that delivers exceptional customer service.
Panther is a cybersecurity company with the mission of detecting and responding to security breaches at a cloud-scale. The company was founded by security practitioners that lived through the challenge of protecting large organizations and wanted to build a solution that many teams could use. Panther solves modern security challenges with detection-as-code, a cloud-native architecture, and robust security data lake. Panther’s platform, used by many industry leaders, enables security teams to focus on security, detect attacks, and protect their organizations without prohibitive overhead or excessive operational costs.
Backed by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Innovation Endeavors, and S28 Capital, Panther has raised $20M and is quickly accelerating its mission and employee-base across the United States and Greece. Panther’s customers include industry leading technology companies such as GitLab, Coinbase, and Dropbox, and the company was recently named #4 on EnterpriseTech30’s startup list of important technology companies to watch!
Panther is a remote-first company with a culture of flexibility, written documentation, open company communication, and collaboration. Our values guide our every move: Customer First, Seek to Understand, Relentless Prioritization, Be an Owner, Move Fast and Iterate, and Open and Transparent. We believe that by building a diverse group of remote individuals, we can push forward our mission and create a rewarding, inclusive, and fun work environment for our entire team.
- Partner with customers to turn their desired business outcomes into actionable objectives through tailored onboarding programs, regular business reviews, and tactical training sessions, workshops, and ad-hoc meetings
- Own a book of assigned customers with a focus on increasing adoption, ensuring retention and growth, and driving overall customer satisfaction
- Become an expert in the Panther platform to help explain common use cases and guide customer adoption of new features
- Act as the liaison between customers and the Panther ecosystem to drive results for questions, issues, or escalations
- Establish regular touchpoints with customers to review progress against strategic and technical objectives
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Experience managing enterprise customer relationships
- Experience supporting technical software products
- Exceptional verbal, written, organizational, presentation, and communications skills
- Strong technical, analytic, problem-solving, and project management skills
- General familiarity with programming paradigms and business use cases for Python and SQL
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Latest tech equipment & budget for your customized tech needs
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k program
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences (remote or in-person)
- Annual company off-sites in awesome locations (when traveling comes back!)
Panther labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company prohibits discrimination and harassment on the basis of: race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religious creed, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by law. All employment decisions are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.