As a Senior Full-Stack Engineer at Panther Labs, you'll contribute to major product features that our customers see and use every day. You will get to work with a modern technology stack, including React, Typescript, GraphQL, and serverless Golang microservices, with nice-to-haves like a reusable component library and more! You will work with your team to own and deliver end-to-end features that help our customer's security analysts perform operations like log analysis, threat visualization, rule and policy writing, and much more.
Panther is a cybersecurity company with the mission of detecting and responding to security breaches at a cloud-scale. The company was founded by security practitioners that lived through the challenge of protecting large organizations and wanted to build a solution that many teams could use. Panther solves modern security challenges with detection-as-code, a cloud-native architecture, and robust security data lake. Panther’s platform, used by many industry leaders, enables security teams to focus on security, detect attacks, and protect their organizations without prohibitive overhead or excessive operational costs.
Backed by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Innovation Endeavors, and S28 Capital, Panther has raised $20M and is quickly accelerating its mission and employee-base across the United States and Greece. Panther’s customers include industry leading technology companies such as GitLab, Coinbase, and Dropbox, and the company was recently named #4 on EnterpriseTech30’s startup list of important technology companies to watch!
Panther is a remote-first company with a culture of flexibility, written documentation, open company communication, and collaboration. Our values guide our every move: Customer First, Seek to Understand, Relentless Prioritization, Be an Owner, Move Fast and Iterate, and Open and Transparent. We believe that by building a diverse group of remote individuals, we can push forward our mission and create a rewarding, inclusive, and fun work environment for our entire team.
- Own end-to-end development of new product features that include changes to infrastructure, backend code, and our frontend web application
- Drive execution by collaborating and coordinating with product, design and platform teams
- Augment, improve, and maintain existing features in the product
- Participate in solution reviews for new product features or changes
- Maintain and improve our GraphQL layer to ensure an easy front-end digest
- Help maintain a clean & scalable codebase by spearheading refactor efforts
- Strive to continuously enhance and elevate our daily work & collaboration
- Experience with building customer facing React applications, ideally leveraging TypeScript
- Strong understanding of design/architectural patterns and core web technologies
- Experience with GraphQL in a production context is preferred.
Nice to have
- Previous experience working at an early stage startup
- Experience working in an Agile & Remote environment
- Experience working asynchronously with people and teams across time zones
- Experience using testing frameworks such as Cypress
- Experience with observability tools such as Sentry
- Experience with AWS technologies
- Experience with at infrastructure-as-code
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Latest tech equipment & budget for your customized tech needs
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401k program
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences (remote or in-person)
- Annual company off-sites in awesome locations (when traveling comes back!)
Panther labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company prohibits discrimination and harassment on the basis of: race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religious creed, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by law. All employment decisions are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.