Panther is looking for a Product Lead to help us build the most powerful and user-friendly platform for security teams. Our product resonates so well with users that in only six months of being available we’ve signed huge deals with customers like Dropbox, Figma, and GitLab to replace their existing tools and we’ll have more big logos to announce soon. This role reports directly to our Head of Product and will own company-level business objectives in order to continue our product momentum this year.
Panther is a cybersecurity company with the mission of detecting and responding to security breaches at a cloud-scale. The company was founded by security practitioners that lived through the challenge of protecting large organizations and wanted to build a solution that many teams could use. Panther solves modern security challenges with detection-as-code, a cloud-native architecture, and robust security data lake. Panther’s platform, used by many industry leaders, enables security teams to focus on security, detect attacks, and protect their organizations without prohibitive overhead or excessive operational costs.
Backed by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Innovation Endeavors, and S28 Capital, Panther has raised $20M and is quickly accelerating its mission and employee-base across the United States and Greece. Panther’s customers include industry leading technology companies such as GitLab, Coinbase, and Dropbox, and the company was recently named #4 on EnterpriseTech30’s startup list of important technology companies to watch!
Panther is a remote-first company with a culture of flexibility, written documentation, open company communication, and collaboration. Our values guide our every move: Customer First, Seek to Understand, Relentless Prioritization, Be an Owner, Move Fast and Iterate, and Open and Transparent. We believe that by building a diverse group of remote individuals, we can push forward our mission and create a rewarding, inclusive, and fun work environment for our entire team.
- Continuously gather insights from user feedback, market analysis, and teammates to inform and prioritize our product roadmap
- Work with users and stakeholders to define clear problem requirements and surface important decisions early in the product lifecycle
- Manage projects end-to-end, from initial definition to launch and validation
- Combine user research and product analytics to drive decision-making
- 5+ years of product management experience, with some experience in B2B SaaS
- Experience working with design on user-facing projects
- High curiosity and a relentless drive to ask “why?”
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and can collaborate with a distributed engineering team
- Familiar with agile software development
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401k program
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences (when in-person events come back!)
- Annual company off-sites in awesome locations (when traveling comes back!)
Panther labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company prohibits discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religious creed, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by law. All employment decisions are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.