As a Technical Recruiter at Panther Labs, you will be leading the full recruiting cycle, from sourcing and engaging with candidates, coordinating interviews, and playing an integral role in the interview process. You will help build our recruiting motions to establish an effective hiring program as we prepare to scale. You will be connecting with key stakeholders to understand our hiring needs and help bring amazing talent to the forefront, guiding candidates and hiring managers through our processes.
Panther is a cybersecurity company with the mission of detecting and responding to security breaches at a cloud-scale. The company was founded by security practitioners that lived through the challenge of protecting large organizations and wanted to build a solution that many teams could use. Panther solves modern security challenges with detection-as-code, a cloud-native architecture, and robust security data lake. Panther’s platform, used by many industry leaders, enables security teams to focus on security, detect attacks, and protect their organizations without prohibitive overhead or excessive operational costs.
Backed by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Innovation Endeavors, and S28 Capital, Panther has raised $20M and is quickly accelerating its mission and employee-base across the United States and Greece. Panther’s customers include industry leading technology companies such as GitLab, Coinbase, and Dropbox, and the company was recently named #4 on EnterpriseTech30’s startup list of important technology companies to watch!
Panther is a remote-first company with a culture of flexibility, written documentation, open company communication, and collaboration. Our values guide our every move: Customer First, Seek to Understand, Relentless Prioritization, Be an Owner, Move Fast and Iterate, and Open and Transparent. We believe that by building a diverse group of remote individuals, we can push forward our mission and create a rewarding, inclusive, and fun work environment for our entire team.
- Connect with diverse, technical talent through execution of strategic sourcing methods
- Find, engage, and activate passive candidates
- Help establish connections with professional groups, communities, and other organizations
- Manage job boards and create job descriptions
- Screen resumes and interview candidates
- Track and communicate weekly metrics to the hiring leaders
- Partner with hiring leaders to understand hiring needs
- 2-3 years of experience as a full-cycle technical recruiter, with experience working in a startup strongly preferred.
- Basic knowledge of our tech stack - be able to identify talent that can work well with our product development and sales.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, preferably Greenhouse
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics
- Experience creating and implement sourcing strategies
- Experience building a strong pipeline
- Knowledge of effective hiring practices
- Independent and able to take initiative
Panther labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company prohibits discrimination and harassment on the basis of: race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religious creed, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by law. All employment decisions are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.