As a Senior Frontend Engineer at Panther Labs, you'll contribute to major frontend features that our customers use every day. You will build UI components that help our customer’s security analysts perform operations like log analysis, threat visualization, rule and policy writing, and much more.
Panther is a cybersecurity company with the mission of detecting and responding to security breaches at a cloud-scale. The company was founded by security practitioners that lived through the challenge of protecting large organizations and wanted to build a solution that many teams could use. Panther solves modern security challenges with detection-as-code, a cloud-native architecture, and robust security data lake. Panther’s platform, used by many industry leaders, enables security teams to focus on security, detect attacks, and protect their organizations without prohibitive overhead or excessive operational costs.
Backed by Lightspeed Venture Partners, Innovation Endeavors, and S28 Capital, Panther has raised $20M and is quickly accelerating its mission and employee-base across the United States and Greece. Panther’s customers include industry leading technology companies such as GitLab, Coinbase, and Dropbox, and the company was recently named #4 on EnterpriseTech30’s startup list of important technology companies to watch!
Panther is a remote-first company with a culture of flexibility, written documentation, open company communication, and collaboration. Our values guide our every move: Customer First, Seek to Understand, Relentless Prioritization, Be an Owner, Move Fast and Iterate, and Open and Transparent. We believe that by building a diverse group of remote individuals, we can push forward our mission and create a rewarding, inclusive, and fun work environment for our entire team.
- Develop new features in our core web application, collaborating with Backend, Product & Designs teams
- Translate designs mocks into accessible interfaces
- Shape our GraphQL layer by pruning & managing our schema to ensure an easy front-end digest
- Enhance, optimize & maintain our OSS design system with a focus on accessibility.
- Maintain a behavior-driven and security-focused development culture
- Help us maintain a clean & scalable codebase by spearheading refactor efforts
- Strive to continuously enhance and elevate our daily work & collaboration
- Strong understanding of design/architectural patterns and core web technology
- Experience working with Typescript
- Familiarity with GraphQL in either client or server-side
- Knowledge of the latest web security practices
- Ability to work with multiple different teams & people
Nice to have
- Ability to contribute throughout our different tech stack layers
- Design and other relevant experience and expertise, with an eye for detail & UI/UX consistency
- Familiarity with AWS serverless technologies
- Experience working in an Agile & Remote environment
- Experience working asynchronously with people from multiple time zones
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Latest tech equipment & budget for your customized tech needs
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401k program
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences (remote or in-person)
- Annual company off-sites in awesome locations (when traveling comes back!)
Panther labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company prohibits discrimination and harassment on the basis of: race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, religious creed, physical disability, mental disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by law. All employment decisions are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.