Enterprise Account Manager - Remote - Anywhere U.S.
If you have a passion for building relationships and growing existing customers this could be an ideal role for you. In this role you will be responsible for partnering with existing enterprise level clients in a consultative sales partnership to retain existing customers through contract negotiation and driving revenue with new up-sell/cross-sell opportunities. This role is responsible for partnering with, growing, and retaining some of our largest customers, thus you will be responsible for a smaller book of customers that represent large revenues for the organization.
Come join our awesome, innovating, fast growing culture that currently has a 4.3 Glassdoor rating. We were recently named a Major Player by major analytical firm IDC and are being recognized for our outstanding culture, recognized by both Forbes and Flexjobs as a Top Employer for Remote Work! We are fully remote, offering the autonomy and flexibility of a remote work culture, while still focusing on the development of our teams and having fun in the workplace!
Pantheon’s core company values are Trust, Teamwork, Passion, and Customers First. At Pantheon, we work hard and play harder, valuing individuality, humor, and balance. We're enthusiastic participants in several open-source communities and have real relationships with many of our most active customers. If all of this sounds interesting to you, read on!
Pantheon’s WebOps Platform powers the open web, running sites in the cloud for customers including Stitch Fix, Okta, Home Depot, Pernod Ricard and The Barack Obama Foundation. Every day, thousands of developers and marketers create, iterate, and scale websites on the open web to reach billions of people globally. Pantheon’s SaaS model puts large and small web and digital teams in control of increasing the performance of their teams, websites, and marketing programs. Pantheon cloud native software includes governance, security and collaboration tools that make it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform. The built-in ability to simultaneously create, test, deploy and run live sites with unrivaled hosting speed, scalability and uptime give marketing teams the agility to win in the dynamic world of digital marketing.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our organization.
Cool Things You’ll Do
- Through current relationships, prospect, qualify and develop a robust sales pipeline of upsell/cross-sell opportunities; in addition to retaining your book through contract negotiations upon renewal
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close, supported by our Sales Engineering and Customer Success teams
- Lead engagements with various executive-level prospect stakeholders, including but not limited to CMO, CTO, CDO and CIOs
- Articulate our value proposition, creating excitement and enthusiasm among prospects.
- Conduct discovery and execute on the sales process to uncover the needs of companies
- Develop and execute on a strategic plan for your territory to meet monthly, quarterly and annual bookings & revenue objectives
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers.
- Crush your quota!
- Take your complex solution selling skills to the next level as you evangelize the Pantheon Platform
What you Bring to the Table
- A minimum of 5+ years of enterprise selling experience - SaaS, start-up or early stage company experience is preferred.
- Proven track record of selling technology/SAAS/software and retaining relationships with Strategic/Enterprise accounts
- Consistent over-achievement of quota and revenue goals
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
- A strong track record of navigating within large and mid-market organizations
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process
- A consultative and solution/value selling approach
- A strong team player but still a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
Bonus points for
- Familiarity with Drupal and Wordpress
- Previous experience working at a SaaS, tech startup, or a similar company
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and equity plan
- Flexible time off and sick days
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
- Extra benefits like a stipend for reading books and your workouts
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law. Pantheon complies with federal and local disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Pursuant to local and federal regulations, Pantheon will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Visa Sponsorship is not available at this time.