Pantheon’s WebOps Platform powers the open web, running sites in the cloud for customers including Stitch Fix, Okta, Home Depot, Pernod Ricard and The Barack Obama Foundation. Every day, thousands of developers and marketers create, iterate, and scale websites on the open web to reach billions of people globally. Pantheon’s SaaS model puts large and small web and digital teams in control of increasing the performance of their teams, websites, and marketing programs. Pantheon cloud native software includes governance, security and collaboration tools that make it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform. The built-in ability to simultaneously create, test, deploy and run live sites with unrivaled hosting speed, scalability and uptime give marketing teams the agility to win in the dynamic world of digital marketing.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our organization.
Pantheon’s Professional Services team directly supports our largest and most strategic customers, helping them to successfully onboard onto the Pantheon platform and derive immediate and ongoing value from working with us.
We are seeking a passionate, driven, and customer success-focused Drupal architect to join our Application Performance & Architecture team within Professional Services. As a Drupal Solutions Architect, you will help our partners and customers build applications that perform as well as possible on the Pantheon platform.
Cool Stuff You'll Do
Working with some of the best agency partners and end-user enterprises in the world, you will use your deep Drupal expertise to provide:
- Performance audits
- Code reviews and deep dives
- Module, plugin and CLI script development
- Refactoring of SQL queries
- Load/stress testing of client applications
- Custom software development, as needed, to unblock site migrations
- Develop coding best practices, playbooks, frameworks, and solutions for our customers and Customer Success teams
- Outline architectural best practices for our platform
- Work with our product and engineering organization to enhance our platform
- Work cross functionally with your Customer Success and Sales organization to help make our customers successful on our platform
What You Bring To The Table
- BA or BS or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of software architect experience with Drupal in a customer-facing technology role
- Experience with Pantheon’s Platform or other Drupal development/hosting platforms
- Experience with continuous delivery, devops and agile workflows
- Clear communication skills, empathy, and creative thinking skills
Bonus Points For
- Working knowledge of common decoupled Drupal site architectures
- Expert-level experience with WordPress, NodeJS, React, Next.js, or Gatsby
- Familiarity with CDNs (especially Fastly), Varnish and Google Cloud Platform
- Experience in a digital agency or higher-ed/enterprise web team
- Experience in Web application security
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and equity plan
- Flexible time off and sick days
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
- Extra benefits like a stipend for reading books and your workouts
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law. Pantheon complies with federal and local disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Pursuant to local and federal regulations, Pantheon will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
After an offer is made and accepted, E-verify will be utilized to establish your identity and employment eligibility as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Visa Sponsorship is not available at this time.
#LI - Remote