Pantheon’s WebOps Platform powers the open web, running sites in the cloud for customers including Stitch Fix, Okta, Home Depot, Pernod Ricard and The Barack Obama Foundation. Every day, thousands of developers and marketers create, iterate, and scale websites on the open web to reach billions of people globally. Pantheon’s SaaS model puts large and small web and digital teams in control of increasing the performance of their teams, websites, and marketing programs. Pantheon cloud native software includes governance, security and collaboration tools that make it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform. The built-in ability to simultaneously create, test, deploy and run live sites with unrivaled hosting speed, scalability and uptime give marketing teams the agility to win in the dynamic world of digital marketing.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our organization.
The Customer Success team is responsible for onboarding, training, and ensuring that customers are seeing the value of the Pantheon platform from first purchase through to renewal and beyond. The Customer Education function is a new team within our broader Customer Success Organization, and will lay the foundation for how we scale expertise across our end user ecosystem.
As the global head of education, you will report to the head of Customer Success and be focused on creating and delivering thoughtful, scalable and easy-to-use customer learning experiences that help customers transform how they approach WebOps (Web Operations). Your initiatives will touch every aspect of the customer journey and have a significant impact on customer engagement, adoption, and retention, while improving efficiency and efficacy of our existing customer success and support teams.
This is your opportunity to build from the ground up our approach to customer education.
Cool Things You’ll Do
- Build, own, and manage “Pantheon University” – both the day-to-day and longer-term vision, strategy, and goal setting globally
- Collaborate with multiple departments to build out a world-class Customer Education Strategy and own the learning journey for Pantheon’s customers and partners
- Determine the right mix of Education offerings and delivery mechanisms (i.e just-in-time learning, eLearning, webinars, instructor-led training, customer training, badges, certifications) to maximize customer success
- Work with Marketing and Customer Success to craft high-quality content that drives customer engagement and product usage across the globe
- Develop both a pre-sales and post sales training and engagement strategy
- Deliver a scalable, tech-driven learning experience for a variety of audiences, from Programmatic up to to our Enterprise & Strategic customers
- Proactively seek and quickly action on customer feedback to improve the learning experience and develop new offerings
- Partner closely with the Customer Success, Customer Education Services, and Engineering & product teams to define the program success criteria, measure progress, communicate status to team members and leadership, and identify gaps in customer success.
- Build a “Pantheon University” from the ground up
- Create a cohesive strategy for education, badging, and certification and then execute that strategy globally
- Be a key global leader in our Customer Success organization
What you Bring to the Table
- 8+ years of experience in education or technology training roles (SaaS highly Preferred)
- Direct experience working with industry-leading LMS technologies
- Ideally, experience in web technologies or interested and desire to learn
- A proven track record of creating systems that measurably increase product adoption and customer outcomes for thousands of platform users and multiple role types
- Ability to create video and written content with the use of your preferred technologies
- A business leader who can built education curricula in consultation with clients to drive change and business results
- Familiarity with the latest trends in the learning field and with e-learning development
- Experience prioritizing and leading multiple projects and teams with varying deadlines
- History collaborating with and leading cross-functional teams
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Experience leading a global education team
- Experience running a P&L or instruction revenue
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and stock option plan
- Unlimited time off and sick days
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
- Extra benefits like a stipend for reading books and your work-outs and a whole suite of paid apps for mental as well as physical health and wellbeing
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.