Pantheon’s WebOps Platform powers the open web, running sites in the cloud for customers including Stitch Fix, Okta, Home Depot, Pernod Ricard and The Barack Obama Foundation. Every day, thousands of developers and marketers create, iterate, and scale websites on the open web to reach billions of people globally. Pantheon’s SaaS model puts large and small web and digital teams in control of increasing the performance of their teams, websites, and marketing programs. Pantheon cloud native software includes governance, security and collaboration tools that make it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform. The built-in ability to simultaneously create, test, deploy and run live sites with unrivaled hosting speed, scalability and uptime give marketing teams the agility to win in the dynamic world of digital marketing.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our organization.
Pantheon is looking for multiple QA automation engineers in Bangalore. Experience ranging from 5 to 15 years.
Cool Things You’ll Do
- Coordinate with multiple teams to communicate the technical requirements, drive schedules and review and help build test plans that test end-to-end functionality spanning features and services owned by multiple teams.
- Responsible for developing, implementing, maintaining and owning the functional / automation test plan and framework and ensuring it is up to date.
- Develop and share test reports and metrics with the team.
- Work with the team to achieve a high level of code coverage
- Own and drive the Domain knowledge within the team.
What you Bring to the Table
- HandsOn experience in 2 or more of the following Python / Selenium / Webdriver.io /TestNG / Mockito / Puppeteer / Bash automation testing.
- Experience / familiarity in test framework development.
- Extensive knowledge of Testing lifecycle and core testing process / techniques using different test approaches.
- Excellent knowledge in testing skills (provide estimations, design test plan and test strategy, writing test scenarios, cases, executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs).
- Experience in testing across the stack – databases, platform services to end user interfaces
- Experience using project and dependency management tools such as Maven.
- Experience of working in Agile Methodology.
- Well versed with SQL.
- Awareness on CI/CD and DevOps.
- Strong Communication skills, strong Analytical Capability and a “Can do” attitude.
- A Graduate in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Good to have: working knowledge of Puppeteer for Graph QL testing.
- Good to have: knowledge of performance testing.
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.