Pantheon’s WebOps Platform powers the open web, running sites in the cloud for customers including Stitch Fix, Okta, Home Depot, Pernod Ricard and The Barack Obama Foundation. Every day, thousands of developers and marketers create, iterate, and scale websites on the open web to reach billions of people globally. Pantheon’s SaaS model puts large and small web and digital teams in control of increasing the performance of their teams, websites, and marketing programs. Pantheon cloud native software includes governance, security and collaboration tools that make it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform. The built-in ability to simultaneously create, test, deploy and run live sites with unrivaled hosting speed, scalability and uptime give marketing teams the agility to win in the dynamic world of digital marketing.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our organization.
As mid-market partner manager, you will be responsible for building and maintaining successful partnerships with our mid-market agencies in the Central Region of North America. You’ll work across the industry with partners ranging from Full Service Digital agencies to Global Consultancies. You will establish, build and manage relationships with key leaders across our partners' sales, marketing and development teams ultimately driving predictable pipeline growth for our Partners and Pantheon.
Pantheon’s core company values are Trust, Teamwork, Passion, and Customers First. At Pantheon, we work hard and play harder, valuing individuality, humor, and balance. We're enthusiastic participants in several open-source communities and have real relationships with many of our most active customers. If all of this sounds interesting to you, read on!
Cool Things You’ll Do
- Educate Pantheon partners on our Enterprise motion and drive a robust Pipeline
- Create innovative solutions and new opportunities to expand our partner’s usage of Pantheon.
- Implement business plans and channel marketing activities to increase the sales pipeline and profitability for each partner.
- Initiate partner enablement plans to empower partners to sell and succeed on Pantheon’s platform.
- Establish a solid partner advocacy program to ensure top notch partner satisfaction across enablement, sales and support
- Conduct regular business reviews with partners and Pantheon sales teams.
- Utilize data driven methodologies to measure the quality of engagements and maximize the ROI of the partner investment.
- Collaborate with Pantheon Sales teams to increase the effectiveness of channel engagements and drive revenue.
What you Bring to the Table
- 3-5 years in a Partner or Account Management role in SaaS or open source based solution. Prior sales experience is ideal.
- Proven track record in building relationships or partnerships with Digital Agencies or other Service-driven organizations focused on driving an understanding of how their technology partnership can help win new customers and long term relationships and ROI.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a keen ability to lead discussions and present complex ideas.
- Ability to prioritize within and manage a book of 125-200 partners
- A collaborative team player but still a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- 10% travel required
Bonus points for
- Proven success in Partner and Channel management roles
- Experience selling a technical product in partnership with Sales Engineers and open source CMS
- Prior experience with Drupal and Wordpress is a nice to have but not required
- Deep understanding of agile methodologies and building successful digital experiences
- Experience building long-term relationships in a Channel Sales environment
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and equity plan
- Flexible time off and sick days
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
- Extra benefits like a stipend for reading books and your workouts
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law. Pantheon complies with federal and local disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the interview process, please contact email@example.com. Pursuant to local and federal regulations, Pantheon will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
After an offer is made and accepted, E-verify will be utilized to establish your identity and employment eligibility as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
Visa Sponsorship is not available at this time.