Pantheon’s WebOps Platform powers the open web, running sites in the cloud for customers including Stitch Fix, Okta, Home Depot, Pernod Ricard and The Barack Obama Foundation. Every day, thousands of developers and marketers create, iterate on, and scale websites on the open web to reach billions of people globally. Pantheon’s SaaS model puts large and small web and digital teams in control of increasing the performance of their teams, websites, and marketing programs. Pantheon cloud native software includes governance, security and collaboration tools that make it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform. The built-in ability to simultaneously create, test, deploy and run live sites with unrivaled hosting speed, scalability and uptime give marketing teams the agility to win in the dynamic world of digital marketing.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our organization.
As the Business Systems Analyst, you will be the liaison between the business stakeholders and Revenue Systems. You must have the ability to translate complex business needs into technical specifications, design and develop solutions, and test and deploy those solutions into production. You have a passion for uncovering sensible solutions to complex problems and will work cross-functionally to enhance business processes and the technology used to support them. You are adept and empathetic in communicating and use your skills to help the team see around corners and make strong decisions.
Reporting to our Manager, CRM Systems, this role will work closely with our Customer Success, Professional Services, Revenue Ops, Partner Sales teams, along with Sales, Marketing, Finance, Legal, Product & Engineering, Security and other business partners, as well as Executives.
Cool Stuff You'll Do
- Collaborate and consult with stakeholders, both internally and externally to craft dynamic and flexible solutions to meet the needs of a rapidly growing sales organization.
- Partner cross-functionally with business application owners (Salesforce, Zendesk, Jira, Workato and others) to ensure our business automation and data management processes are smooth and well connected.
- Evaluate business requirements to identify best in class process and technology solutions
- Assist in defining, estimating, and shaping technical solutions using best practices
- Lead and manage the design, configuration, and deployment of third-party tools in enterprise IT projects
- Optimize processes in Salesforce Sales Cloud, Zendesk, and spanning multiple tools
- Conducting requirements interviews to uncover underlying problems and prepare detailed recommendations for process and system improvements
- Working with technical leads to transform and develop design and implementation documents;
- Serving as a primary liaison between the business stakeholders and Revenue Systems;
- Manage projects and communications;
- Define and document user interfaces and data requirements;
- Develop functional specifications and system design specifications;
- Lead quality assurance and testing to mitigate risks and ensure issues are identified, tracked, and resolved in a timely manner;
- Create training materials and documentation
What You Bring to the Table
- A bachelor’s degree (preferably with an emphasis in Business Administration or Information Systems), or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5+ years of direct experience working as a Business Systems Analyst at a firm or corporation.
- Minimum 5+ years of direct experience working with Salesforce administration.
- Ability to serve as a lead subject matter expert and champion to drive industry best practices for the evolution of the company’s ecosystem of integrated tools.
- Ability to provide recommendations and assist in the creation of the strategic roadmap for Revenue Systems.
- Experience integrating multiple systems within the Salesforce ecosystem
- Ability to lead investigations regarding new Salesforce features and functionality, contribute to recommendations for process improvements and keep application users informed about system functionality and enhancements.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail, goal-oriented.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities.
- Commitment to excellent customer service.
- Comfort in dealing with company personnel at all levels.
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively as required.
- Project Management experience.
- Analytical mindset.
- A Master’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology or Data Science or equivalent experience
- CRM domain knowledge with relevance to the SAAS industry and its sales and service channels
- Experience in designing and implementing enterprise level solutions involving Salesforce including cross-organization and cross-instance integrations in support of multiple business process environments
Bonus Points For Experience With The Following
- Asana or JIRA
- Data Science
- Data Warehousing
- Data Analysis
- Project Management
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and equity plan
- Flexible time off and sick days
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
- Extra benefits like a stipend for reading books and your workouts
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law. Pantheon complies with federal and local disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the interview process, please contact email@example.com. Pursuant to local and federal regulations, Pantheon will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Visa Sponsorship is not available at this time.