Pantheon’s WebOps Platform powers the open web, running sites in the cloud for customers including Stitch Fix, Okta, Home Depot, Pernod Ricard and The Barack Obama Foundation. Every day, thousands of developers and marketers create, iterate, and scale websites on the open web to reach billions of people globally. Pantheon's cloud native software includes governance, security, and collaboration tools that make it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform. The built-in ability to simultaneously create, test, deploy, and run live sites with unrivaled hosting speed, scalability, and uptime give marketing teams the agility to win in the dynamic world of digital marketing.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our organization.
About the team
Product Design at Pantheon is a collaborative group made up of creative and quirky people who care deeply about our mission to make the web a first-class platform that delivers results. We’re one-half of the broader design organization, partnering with brand, website UX, and illustration. We are at the center of product work for Pantheon, designing experiences for thousands of developers and marketers around the world.
As a Product Designer, you will create the product design process for a project from start to finish, from partnering with product owners to understand user problems and all the way through refining the pixels alongside your engineering counterpart. You will validate your own design decisions through research, and be an example to other fellow designers; having the ability to influence leaders and cross-functional teams.
If you can balance a rigorous customer-focused perspective with the ability to make decisions, and move the product forward in a fast-paced development environment, we want to speak with you!
Cool Things You’ll Do
- Be a role model for execution and craft by creating design visions for your squad and others, mapping and specifying user flows, interfaces, interactions, and overall experiences via mockups, diagrams, prototypes, and research reports
- Advocate for the end-user at each step of the design process, and ensuring that other team members do the same in order to create intuitive easy-to-learn experiences
- Plan, coordinate, and conduct user studies to address both user behavior and attitudes, using the right methodology for the right questions
- Rationalize decisions objectively by leveraging critical thinking, and showcasing excellent communication and persuasive skills
- Continually communicate insights in creative and compelling ways at all levels of the company
- Monitor user behavioral data in tools such as Pendo and translate it into actionable reports
What you Bring to the Table
- Proven record of successfully shipping features and/or products from concept to completion
- Expertise in interaction design and delivering low to high fidelity artifacts and prototypes depending on the problem to solve, following a user-centered design process
- Ability to gather user requirements through various research methodologies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills that effectively represent customer needs and connect them to key objectives of the product
- Strong organizational skills and self-motivated to plan and breakdown projects
- Deep experience in Product Design
- Profound knowledge of design tools
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and equity plan
- Flexible time off and sick days
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
- Extra benefits like a stipend for reading books and your workouts
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate, and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law. Pantheon complies with federal and local disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the interview process, please contact email@example.com. Pursuant to local and federal regulations, Pantheon will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
After an offer is made and accepted, E-verify will be utilized to establish your identity and employment eligibility as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security