Pantheon’s WebOps Platform powers the open web, running sites in the cloud for customers including Stitch Fix, Okta, Home Depot, Pernod Ricard and The Barack Obama Foundation. Every day, thousands of developers and marketers create, iterate, and scale websites on the open web to reach billions of people globally. Pantheon’s SaaS model puts large and small web and digital teams in control of increasing the performance of their teams, websites, and marketing programs. Pantheon cloud native software includes governance, security and collaboration tools that make it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform. The built-in ability to simultaneously create, test, deploy and run live sites with unrivaled hosting speed, scalability and uptime give marketing teams the agility to win in the dynamic world of digital marketing.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our organization.
Pantheon is seeking a passionate, driven, and energetic individual to join our Professional Services Team. As an Implementation Consultant, your job is to ensure that engagements are delivered with the high quality and precision that our clients have come to expect from the Professional Services team. The Implementation Consultant is the glue that keeps clients, partners and internal resources working together efficiently.
Cool Things You'll Do
- Working as part of the Implementation Services team to deliver and enhance Pantheon's Professional Service offerings: https://pantheon.io/docs/guides/professional-services
- Acting as an escalation point for platform or application issues that block the successful completion of an engagement
- Communicating project status to all stakeholders including the clients as well as internal stakeholders
- Providing platform feedback to the product team to constantly push the needle forward and ensure that we have a finger on the pulse of our clients' needs
What You Bring To The Table
- BS or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of implementation or software development experience in a customer-facing technology role
- Is familiar with the LAMP stack, caching, performance tuning and load testing
- Experience in a role working as a liaison between customers and an internal team to solve problems
- Has experience managing multiple projects and relationships
- Is a clear communicator, empathetic, and creative thinker
Bonus Points For
- Experience with Pantheon’s Platform or other Drupal/WordPress development/hosting platforms
- Experience with continuous delivery, devops and agile workflows
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience with version control
- Experience with accessibility, security or performance auditing
- Experience with site and/or data migrations
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation
- Generous time off
- Robust life insurance, medical and dental coverage
- Fun and educational remote activities both team-based and company wide
- Liberal allowances and remote workstation stipend.
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.