Pantheon’s WebOps Platform powers the open web, running sites in the cloud for customers including Stitch Fix, Okta, Home Depot, Pernod Ricard and The Barack Obama Foundation. Every day, thousands of developers and marketers create, iterate, and scale websites on the open web to reach billions of people globally. Pantheon’s SaaS model puts large and small web and digital teams in control of increasing the performance of their teams, websites, and marketing programs. Pantheon cloud native software includes governance, security and collaboration tools that make it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform. The built-in ability to simultaneously create, test, deploy and run live sites with unrivaled hosting speed, scalability and uptime give marketing teams the agility to win in the dynamic world of digital marketing.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our organization.
As the Senior Product Manager for Edge, you will define how WebOps teams drive impact for their businesses with Pantheon’s CDN, cloud and edge technologies.
You will partner with our customers, prospects, and customer-facing teams to understand the challenges WebOps teams have around launching their site, and their sites’ security and performance. You will define the long-term vision alongside your team with an iterative approach to testing and delivering on that vision. You will also work closely with our Professional Services and Monetization teams to test and productize new features.
You will also need to carry out within Pantheon's internal teams the practices and philosophy we recommend to our customers. It means structuring collaboration between Professional Services and Engineering to balance short-term delivery needs with long-term scalability. It means iterating with Developer Relations and Sales Engineering to ensure we're demonstrating and training our customers with the full value of what's delivered. It means working with Product Marketing, Revenue, and Customer Success to aim for clear, measurable results.
Cool Things You’ll Do
- Listen to your customers, prospects, professional services, support, and sales to tell the story of how security and performance impact WebOps teams
- Help make the Open Web a first-class platform that delivers results
- Lead an informed, inspired, and engaged agile team
- Lead the execution of the product lifecycle across the company; including product research, market research, competitive analysis, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, iterative product development, and product launch
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototyping, technical design, and iterative product development with design and engineering
- Partner with your engineering manager and team to prioritize work, refine the backlog, define requirements and acceptance criteria… all the product manager-y stuff
- Closely collaborate with engineering, design, marketing, support, and sales teams to ensure impactful product launches and successful long-term adoption
- Define, track, and analyze success metrics for your area of ownership
- Document everything. For real. We are highly distributed; asynchronous communication is key
What you Bring to the Table
- You’ve developed strong product management principles for developing a long-term vision while delivering iteratively to validate your vision
- You can translate the value provided to non-technical teams of deeply technical products
- 6+ years' experience leading products from inception to launch with business-impacting post-launch iterations
- Demonstrated ability to use qualitative and quantitative data sources to inform decision-making
- Highly collaborative with other teams to build consensus and alignment across the organization
- Skilled in organizing and prioritizing competing time demands
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Resourcefulness and self-motivation with a strong sense of accountability
- Integrity and honesty - you are a trusting and trusted individual
- Exceptional attention-to-detail
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and equity plan
- Flexible time off and sick days
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
- Extra benefits like a stipend for reading books and your workouts
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law. Pantheon complies with federal and local disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Pursuant to local and federal regulations, Pantheon will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
After an offer is made and accepted, E-verify will be utilized to establish your identity and employment eligibility as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security