Pantheon is looking to add a talented Sales Strategy & Operation Manager to join our team! In this role, you will be responsible for topics that range from transformational customer growth strategy to core renewals and expansion operations activities that keep the business running. You will work cross-functionally and serve as a trusted adviser to senior leaders across the organization.
The role will ensure that all KPIs and processes are aligned with the overall customer retention & expansion strategy, and can be measured and optimized for growth and accountability. The Net Dollar Retention Strategy & Operations team is responsible for bringing the Customer Organization vision and strategy to life through close collaboration and partnership with Go-To-Market teams. The team focuses on driving growth and scale through data-driven analysis and the execution of strategic and operational initiatives.
The ideal candidate possesses a background in business strategy and/or operations; experience working with SaaS Customer Success and Account management teams is a plus. This role requires someone who is an analytical thinker with a demonstrated ability to influence change and drive data-driven results.
Come join our awesome, innovating, fast growing culture that currently has a 4.3 Glassdoor rating. We were recently named a Major Player by major analytical firm IDC and are being recognized for our outstanding culture, recognized by both Forbes and Flexjobs as a Top Employer for Remote Work! We are fully remote, offering the autonomy and flexibility of a remote work culture, while still focusing on the development of our teams and having fun in the workplace!
Pantheon’s core company values are Trust, Teamwork, Passion, and Customers First. At Pantheon, we work hard and play harder, valuing individuality, humor, and balance. We're enthusiastic participants in several open-source communities and have real relationships with many of our most active customers. If all of this sounds interesting to you, read on!
Pantheon’s WebOps Platform powers the open web, running sites in the cloud for customers including Stitch Fix, Okta, Home Depot, Pernod Ricard and The Barack Obama Foundation. Every day, thousands of developers and marketers create, iterate, and scale websites on the open web to reach billions of people globally. Pantheon’s SaaS model puts large and small web and digital teams in control of increasing the performance of their teams, websites, and marketing programs. Pantheon cloud native software includes governance, security and collaboration tools that make it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform. The built-in ability to simultaneously create, test, deploy and run live sites with unrivaled hosting speed, scalability and uptime give marketing teams the agility to win in the dynamic world of digital marketing.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our organization.
Cool Things You’ll Do
- [Planning] Partner with account management & customer success leaders to manage quarterly/annual planning cycles including targets/goals, coverage/capacity model revisions, and territory design
- [Planning] Identify short term and long term goals to help execute strategic vision
- [Reporting + Analytics] Drive continuous improvement through standard operating cadences including weekly forecast and metric reviews and quarterly go-to-market business reviews
- [Reporting + Analytics] Define, manage, and provide insights on key performance indicators across a range of segments, geographies, and go-to-market teams
- [Growth Strategy] Perform strategic product, market, and customer analyses to identify new growth drivers or opportunities for improvement
- [Growth Strategy] Collaborate with customer success sales, finance, revenue operations, marketing, and other cross-functional stakeholders to design and execute strategic operational projects to increase sales productivity, operational efficiency, and revenue
- [Systems Management] Partner with systems team to maintain revenue org tech stack reliability in addition to evaluating and implementing new value-add tools
- [Enablement] Maintain library of best-practice templates and resources
What you Bring to the Table
- 4+ years of work experience in sales/business operations, management consulting, or an analytical role at a technology company
- Comprehensive understanding of sales process and metrics, reporting, forecasting, etc.
- Ability to synthesize information into actionable insights and define/execute business strategies ( strong business acumen)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks; proven strong organizational and project management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Strong working knowledge of the Salesforce CRM and other sales productivity tools
- Strong analytical and reporting skills required (e.g. Excel). Looker, Tableau or other data visualization tools experience a plus.
- Strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and equity plan
- Flexible time off and sick days
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
- Extra benefits like a stipend for reading books and your workouts
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law. Pantheon complies with federal and local disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the interview process, please contact email@example.com. Pursuant to local and federal regulations, Pantheon will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Visa Sponsorship is not available at this time.