Pantheon’s WebOps Platform powers the open web, running sites in the cloud for customers including Stitch Fix, Okta, Home Depot, Pernod Ricard and The Barack Obama Foundation. Every day, thousands of developers and marketers create, iterate, and scale websites on the open web to reach billions of people globally. Pantheon’s SaaS model puts large and small web and digital teams in control of increasing the performance of their teams, websites, and marketing programs. Pantheon cloud native software includes governance, security and collaboration tools that make it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform. The built-in ability to simultaneously create, test, deploy and run live sites with unrivaled hosting speed, scalability and uptime give marketing teams the agility to win in the dynamic world of digital marketing.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our organization.
We’ve got depth and breadth across the technologies we use to run the Pantheon platform at scale. You’ll have many opportunities to pick up and apply new skills and gain professional experience with some of our existing use of Cassandra, MySQL, Redis, React, Node.js, Python, Golang, C, Chef, Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes, Docker, CircleCI, React and more.
Pantheon is looking for multiple Full Stack engineers in Bangalore. Experience ranging from 7+ years.
Pantheon is looking for an experienced Platform Engineer to join our team. We’re expanding an impressive and growing platform that powers hundreds of thousands of websites, millions of containerized resources, billions of monthly page views, and development tools that professional website developers use.
Pantheon’s core company values are Trust, Teamwork, Passion, and Customers First. Within Pantheon engineering, we value collaboration, character, autonomy, and a no-blame culture. We're enthusiastic participants in several open-source communities and have real relationships with many of our most active customers. If all of this sounds interesting to you, read on!
Key Skills and Experience
- You have experience with large-scale, high-traffic platforms and the design of scalable, robust services in the real world
- You can contribute to technical architecture discussions and help drive technical decisions.
- You enjoy and have experience with a few of the following areas web applications - Caching (Redis/Memcache), Load balancing, Firewalls, Application monitoring, Performance tuning, Message Queues, CICD tools (CircleCI)
- Experience in one of GraphQL, REST, gRPC, ETL, React, Node.js application development
- Experience or certification in any one of the following - Serverless or Cloud architecture on platforms such as Google Compute Platform (GCP) or similar, containerization software such as Kubernetes, Terraform
- Experience or certification in any one of SQL/NoSQL Cloud storage, BigQuery, CloudSQL
- You are a clear communicator, able to represent your contributions and ideas with clarity while remaining open and giving space to the contributions and ideas of others.
- Take pride in what you can do as part of a team
- You have 7+ years software development experience.
Cool Things You’ll Do
- Work on advanced global-scale server applications hosting WordPress and Drupal CMS systems using the latest in Google Cloud platform offerings.
- You will be part of Pantheon’s Advanced Development Team that will collaborate with various engineering and product teams and support initiatives to build our platform
- Rapid prototyping and proof of concept implementations of product and platform roadmap
- Working with other platform teams in enabling key platform components that require your expertise
- Collaborate with product and customer teams to define and build future platform architecture and demo early iterations for feedback
- Enable beta testers and early adopters on new products and features and resolve any any gaps or pain points
- Document, support and transition early iterations of product features to product and engineering teams
- Measure product and feature performance metrics and suggest improvements.
- Close collaboration with the wider engineering team to deliver platform improvements
- Continuous improvements to our standard of engineering excellence by implementing best practices for coding, testing, deploying and communication
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.