Senior Manager, Analyst Relations
Pantheon’s WebOps Platform powers the open web, running sites in the cloud for customers including Stitch Fix, Okta, Home Depot, Pernod Ricard and The Barack Obama Foundation. Every day, thousands of developers and marketers create, iterate, and scale websites on the open web to reach billions of people globally. Pantheon’s SaaS model puts large and small web and digital teams in control of increasing the performance of their teams, websites, and marketing programs. Pantheon cloud native software includes governance, security and collaboration tools that make it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform. The built-in ability to simultaneously create, test, deploy and run live sites with unrivaled hosting speed, scalability and uptime give marketing teams the agility to win in the dynamic world of digital marketing.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our organization.
Pantheon is looking for a seasoned analyst relations professional to establish and execute a holistic AR program strategy in a fast-paced, high-growth company. The best candidate for this role is a relationship-builder, a strong strategist, a creative storyteller and an impeccable program manager. You have proven experience developing analyst relations programs that target both large, enterprise AR firms and smaller, niche organizations to generate industry buzz and impactful content for a SaaS technology brand. You are a quick learner and dot-connecter who can bring together cross-functional subject matter experts, develop a crisp story and demonstrate market value to end audiences. You seek out the background and details on target analyst firms and uncover new opportunities to partner on content initiatives, major evaluations and other outside-of-the-box projects.
In this role, you will lead Pantheon’s analyst relations program and be the primary internal and external point of contact for all analyst engagements. You will work closely with Pantheon subject matter experts and executives to maximize investments in analyst relationships and encourage engagement to build new ones. You also will lead strategy, execution and management of Pantheon’s presence on peer review sites, driving brand alignment and proactive reviews content that best demonstrates customer success.
You are a professional who prides themselves on organization, attention to detail and timeline management. You are energized by big challenges. You are a direct communicator, comfortable with expressing your point of view while building trust. You are adept at educating and empowering subject matter experts at all levels of the organization to support program goals. You are a team player by nature. You take initiative to get things done, and you have pride in ownership.
Cool Things You’ll Do
- Strategize, develop, execute, measure and iterate analyst engagement program that spans major firms and Tier 2 analysts
- Develop and nurture relationships with analyst and internal stakeholders through regular communication
- Strategize presentation and briefing approaches for inquiries, briefings, major evaluation cycles and related events
- Work collaboratively with internal cross-functional teams to create and deliver content to analyst and influencer audiences
- Develop engagement calendar and manage all aspects of planning, scheduling and prepping internal stakeholders for each engagement
- Monitor target analysts’ research, blogs and social content and actively recommend relationship-building activities and/or program expansion opportunities
- Manage peer review site program, including brand alignment, profile content strategy, proactive review generation and amplification plan
- Drive internal alignment with marketing, product and sales teams to maximize program impact
What You Bring to the Table
- Passion for the Pantheon mission
- Degree in communications, marketing or related field
- 7+ years of experience working with industry analysts at major and secondary firms; experience in the SaaS industry preferred
- Deep understanding of and experience managing inquiry, briefing and evaluation programming and strategy
- Demonstrated success in driving thought leadership and influencer programs
- Experience managing peer review site presence (e.g. Gartner Peer Insights, G2 Crowd, TrustRadius, etc.)
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience working with company leadership teams
- Confidentiality and business ethics; demonstrating outstanding judgment and discretion
- Strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion
- Curious, life-long learner, proactive and self-motivated
Nice to have
- Enterprise software and SaaS experience
- Strong business acumen and quantitative analytical skills
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and equity plan
- Flexible time off and sick days
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
- Extra benefits like a stipend for reading books and your workouts
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law. Pantheon complies with federal and local disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the interview process, please contact email@example.com. Pursuant to local and federal regulations, Pantheon will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Visa Sponsorship is not available at this time.