Job Title: Office Admin Assistant (Contract)
Location: Manila, Philippines (Remote)
Pantheon is the only WebOps platform built from the ground up for agility. We help our customers win, where the digital experience starts and matters most - their websites. We empower teams of developers, marketers, and IT professionals to focus on delivering business results while Pantheon handles uptime, performance, scalability, and security. We are the fastest growing Drupal and WordPress platform in the world, powering over 300,000 sites and serving billions of pages every month. Happy customers include some of the most recognized names in high tech, higher education, and NGOs, such as Harvard University, Intel, Cisco, Google, Docusign, docker and the United Nations.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our sales organization.
The Office Admin Assistant is responsible for performing general clerical and administrative tasks.
Cool Things You’ll Do
- Generating and maintaining of overall office expenses, invoices, receipts and other pertinent documents for record keeping
- Scheduling and purchasing of daily employee meals and office supplies
- Maintains and updates the inventory of the office supplies
- Vendor partner requests and coordination
What you Bring to the Table
- At least one (1 ) year of experience as an administrative assistant or related experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Strong organizational, planning, and time management skills
- Exceptional problem-solving and customer service skills
- Has knowledge in using MS Office applications
- Must be willing to work on-site
- Must be willing to work extended hours, weekends and holidays
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.