Event Marketing Manager
Pantheon’s WebOps Platform powers the open web, running sites in the cloud for customers including Stitch Fix, Okta, Home Depot, Pernod Ricard and The Barack Obama Foundation. Every day, thousands of developers and marketers create, iterate, and scale websites on the open web to reach billions of people globally. Pantheon’s SaaS model puts large and small web and digital teams in control of increasing the performance of their teams, websites, and marketing programs. Pantheon cloud native software includes governance, security and collaboration tools that make it easy to securely manage a single website or thousands of websites across multiple teams in one platform. The built-in ability to simultaneously create, test, deploy and run live sites with unrivaled hosting speed, scalability and uptime give marketing teams the agility to win in the dynamic world of digital marketing.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our organization.
Pantheon is searching for a passionate, team oriented, and highly motivated Event Marketing Manager. They will work closely with the Sr. Event Marketing Manager & Director of Events and Field Marketing executing all things events including conferences, webinars, and community events. This Pantheor will work cross functionally with sales, partner marketing, customer lifecycle and demand generation to guarantee success.
Cool Stuff You'll Do
The primary responsibilities are:
- End-to-end event management of third-party industry events and activations including, logistic management, creative management, messaging, and success tracking – working with our design and communications teams.
- Administer, in conjunction with SDR leadership the sales/SDR gifting platform
- Own, in conjunction with demand generation, filling the top of the funnel with net new leads that fall within the ICP.
- Conduct post-event evaluations and ROI analysis; report and share results and recommendations with sales team and marketing teams.
- Project management including logistics, securing venues and exhibition space, travel, staffing and development of creative concepts
- Work closely with the SDR team to ensure appropriate follow-up of marketing leads
- Track and report on performance of their campaigns, adjusting to ensure maximum ROI.
- Strategize with customer lifecycle marketing to ensure all top of funnel leads are receive the maximum awareness and helping guide them through to consideration
What You Bring To The Table
- 4+ years of experience in Event Marketing
- Experience running other field programs beyond physical events (webinars, email campaigns, direct mail, etc.)
- Understanding in the sales cycle and the importance events play in generating leads and accelerating deals
- Expertise in communication plans and promotion
- Project management
- Trust and honesty, ability to be trusted and to work with highly sensitive and confidential information
- Results driven with strong analytical skills
- Full funnel experience
- Highly resourceful, flexible, self-motivated with a strong of ownership in areas of responsibility
- Experience with Asana, Marketo and Salesforce
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and stock option plan
- Unlimited time off and sick days
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
- Extra benefits like a stipend for reading books and your work-outs and a whole suite of paid apps for mental as well as physical health and wellbeing
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.